Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer] [Co-op]
Problem: [Items/Structure vanished]
Region: [USA - local]
This is the second time I’ve had all my crap disappear on local/co-op and it’s beyond frustrating. Details to follow on the 2nd, hopefully to help re-create steps. The 1st I simply deleted character and started over.
I have two small bases, one had 2 structures–so 3 structures in total, not too big.
- Base one - two structures.
- Single house, one story, 3x6 - original structure (NO PROBLEMS)
- Pyramid 8x8 - Built 2nd, ~5 days later
- Located on island in the south, where the wandering merchant dude is between two massive statues (if it matters) on a center island with a shacklehead nest.
- Foundations were down (was a shacklehead that spawned inside it sometimes)
- Base two - One structure (Built Last ~7 days after 2nd, or so)
- Floor one - Bed and 3 chests, a table, stairs
- Floor two - 4 chests, Benches: Blacksmith, Carpenter’s, Artisan, Armorsmith, Drying rack, Stairs
- Floor three - 3 chests, two grinders, cauldron, tanning hide gasmo.
- Located between Tower of Bats and a mountain edge in a small canyon type thing. Facing the river from tower base, go left crawl up and over and you’ve got a little canyon/pass through–leading to the desert area where a giant scorpion is.
After simply logging back in, what disappeared?
- 2nd structure built - The entire pyramid and all inside it, gone with just bags left behind. (except 1 box–which disappeared after 1 death)
- 3rd structure built - 2nd/3rd floors, excluding boxes (for now…) all gone.
- 1st floor was unscathed ironically, maybe b/c it was just a bed and 3 chests.
- Two ritual shrines and a wheel of pain, gone (not on foundations though.
- None of this was abandoned because I turned abandonment off.
- The system, was off, not in rest mode.
- No power fluctuations/outages in the house (don’t go there Funcom)
- Using the admin panel is BS because that is not how the game was intended to be played.
- I shouldn’t have to re-invest the time for stuff I already completed.
- It wasn’t attacked, it’s just a local session that my brother and I play on.
If something doesn’t change soon, Funcom is going to have a massive lawsuit on their hands regardless of their terms because you’re selling broken products as a finished product. Only Tesla gets away with this, and you aren’t them. (A joke…obviously.)
- Tell me where the package states the PS4 copy is an Alpha/Beta and not a completed product?
- Tell me where the terms of service says this full retail copy is loaded with bugs and we’re going to use you as a hamster to fix them
- Tell me other games don’t offer demo’s/Beta’s for PS4, FOR THIS EXACT REASON, rather than sell a bug-ridden uncompleted product for full price.
- If you think this is a healthy business model, you should quit while you’re behind.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Buy a Ps4 Pro
- Buy Conan
- Play Conan
- Get screwed, for no apparent reason at all.