Vanity Dress i never saw around

Hello everyone, recently I saw a dress too beautiful that I had never seen around. Can anyone tell me what it is and where can I find one of them? please please

1 Like

I saw the same character at Gateway and I tried to ask him/her what dress it was but he/she was afk or otherwise was not interested in answering

2 Likes

i think it’s one of the several marique social clothes.
maybe it was lost with the shop revamp ?

2 Likes

It’s “Tamara’s Sacrificial Dress”, it’s a one-piece chest-slot vanity item that was available in the old item shop and is gone since the shop got reworked. Back in the old days you could buy it for 200 FC points per character (and later unlock it for your whole account when they added that feature)
The gilding token vendors sadly do not sell this dress.

3 Likes

thank you very much, you have been precise and very helpful.
@AndyB do you think it can be add to the social vendor as done for pets? To deny a woman her dress is a mortal sin

2 Likes

Quite cool dress indeed! Luckily I managed to get one for my demo, while it was still available :wink:
But yeah I was surprised that it is missing from gilding vendor.
Please add again ^^

1 Like

Don’t forget about us men!! Actually… since we wear dress and skirts in game also I’m sure that would look hot on me!

Yeah I have always been miffed about not being able to wear the Atlantian Queen’s dress on my male chars #Maletoo

You’re getting old, my friend. I was also using it on my demo. Did you forget? :grin:

3 Likes

you’re the third person who says it to me in a short time, it must be true :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m sure it would be lovely on you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hahaha poor, old dear Zuji.
@AndyB any news or hope about to see again in game this dress? Please, please :star_struck:

2 Likes

I saw this same character just a few days ago, same place as shown on tyris’ screenshot. Maybe lives there? :smile:

While waiting for this dress to be available again I want to show you how it looks on my demo and what accessoires I’ve chosen for it :sunglasses:

Since it seems that this thread turned into a beauty contest, here’s my newb pom… :smile:

1 Like

I have this on my TOS.
had it since it came out. one of the only vanity items i ever brought. (apart from my dark templar)
ill have to download client to login to source it.
its on my character “Thedra” perhaps was me AFK ?

just installed again. yep. it was on my hardcore pvp server now merged to fury =D

actually its called Tamara’s ceremonial gown

Sorry, the name I wrote was just a rough translation from the german in-game name.

Have anyone saw this cloak?
I saw it once on Wb there was a guy having it but his gear was locked
Was this from old item shop too?
quesadocloak

Just buy it in your guild City… “High collared cloak” 50s or so.

Might also be important to note that this item is only available for male characters. Sadly demale characters don’t get such cloak anywhere.

hey tyvm!!! is required a renown level for guild to access?which one?