Various newbie questions that I wasn't sure how to search for- Generally "what to do next"

1. Exploration, sometimes having luck in finding first lore stone speaking about the place. Truly, the game do not allow you an easy way, it’s not an RPG with quest markers etc., it’s a survival suggesting you next thing to do (and sometimes do not them in that order, because going to kill the Kinscourge when you don’t have the level to learn the recipes the dungeon grants you if you win could be a valid reason for a rage quit when you think you have to come back again after leveled :wink: )

2. capture a bearer like @Starwalker said (higher tier they have more slot they have), or tame a pet to help you in transport problems. But you’re level 30 now, so best thing you can do is going near The Den, speaking with the Child of Jhebbal Sag and learning “Midnight Alchemist” recipe wich allows you to craft Potion of Bestial Memory, this will reset only your attributes, allowing you to switch from your normal character build to a “farm build” :wink:
    Obviously at your level ingredients could be a little hard to find, and be aware the potion will disappears in 2 mins if you don’t drink it, so until you’ll have a Preservation box (with ice inside) to store it, don’t try to do tons of them, but craft it only when required :wink:

3. Elevators and maproom could be used by all players (if the owner let them accessibles). You can use maproom to teleport to each obelisk you have attuned your bracelet, so finding the nearest obelisk in a region and attune your bracelet with it is one important task to be able one day to fast travel :slight_smile:
    The Cartographer recipe must be found, it has no level requisite, but it need you reaches Archives in Unnamed City to learn it from the archivist. Is a task you should try, usually players do it around 35-40 lvl.

4. The dungeon resurrection option is new (I’ve never seen it before), and I think maybe is related only to newest released dungeons.

5. build an outpost near dungeon entrance, place a bedroll and a chest with emergency gear in it. Anyway my advice is to build an outpost near of each obelisks you discover to be (when you’ll be able to build maprooms) to fast travel to them and reach easily the resource you need :wink:

6. Sorry I’m unable to reply to your question n6 idk how this part of the game work on ps4, I play on PC where the game has a visual chat, a vocal chat and players on private servers use also discord or teamspeak for this kind of things :wink:

7. you can check here, the "How to play guide for C.E. on gamepedia or found additional tips in topic like this one here on the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes