Vault bosses not spawning in singleplayer

, ,

Hi.
I’m just returning to conan and decided to try out Isle of Siptah in singleplayer. Trying to defeat vault bosses but they don’t seem to spawn. The one I’ve tried to far is Den of Wolf Brothers. I’ve cleared everything up until the boss about 12 times now (thinking he doesn’t spawn everytime) but haven’t seem him once.
I even resorted to checking a walkthrough just to make sure I didn’t miss anything smh
Am I doing something wrong or am I just dumb? xD

I’ve tried to search for threads about this issue but most seem to be on an online server and have empty chests etc which is not the issue I’m having

Thank you in advance ^^

If you are playing in single player on a single player server you have to activate the dev command panel then head into the room where the boss is supposed to be. Go into the admin panel and you should see ghost mode activate then deactivate the boss should spawn in. This is a bug that a lot of players are having and this seems to be the only way around it that i have found.
Hope this helps
hopefully the devs are aware of this and looking into it .

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I will do that. I could basically just spawn it in from admin panel aswell but I’m heavily against cheating and that would ruin the experience :stuck_out_tongue:

Still nothing :frowning:

My disappointment is that this was supposed to be the game where I could relax and just have fun on my own. Away from streaming escape from tarkov. I just want something grindy and something that works xD

Ey! I’m in the same situation :frowning: single player in a vault an the boss is not there!!!

It works thanks!

That’s strange it should work this is a bug that has been going for a bit since Siptah is still Early Access and has a lot of bugs right now. In the admin panel in the other commands section is [Ghost] just under [Demigod] go to the room with the boss and double click the box next to [Ghost] it should spawn in the Boss and and any other possible enemies in that area to.
If it still fails it could be ( and yes i’m going to say it) mods do you have mods active.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.