Vaults: what have changed?

I added it :wink: a video old of 5 month sounds good ?

also , how on earth should I provide a proof for a content not available anymore ( if it wasn’t present on youtube from streamers and other , should I take a time machine to prove you wrong ? )

I never got that much from the big chest at the end. I was under the impression they increased the amount of decayed eldarium. My bad.

1 Like

I didn’t even play Siptah before 2.3, but all the vaults I’ve run, which is generally killing everything, looting them and looting all chests = an average of 65-70 per vault on 2.3.

It doesn’t take a terribly long time to run them. Maybe 15-20 min being thorough. Seems like a decent amount to find? Could probably just speed run the easiest ones, skipping through to end boss to get final chest as quick as possible and maybe take 5 min to get the reward chest at end? Yes, 40-50 in that final chest seems typical.

In multi-player servers, if someone is doing a vault and you jump in, do you enter the same instance? If you both get to the end, is the final chest only lootable by one person? Can vaults be camped and basically make it impossible for other players to run them for rewards?

Pre 2.3 you could be fighting the boss, another player could dart by you and ninja the chest right before your eyes. At least that was my experiance. You could also traverse the map in search of a vault, only to find closed ones. And when you finally found one, you could get a bugged chest in the end…Was very dissheartening. So 10 min resett in this patch, gotta love that.

2 Likes

Agree with the Harpies, the white one is especially horrific, ranged dash plus homing, it will do a full 180 mid dash to his you and even if you block it will still hit you.

Or if you block you instally lose all stamina and cant even escape lol.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.