Victor Nonya bug

Doing the Inferno spirit quest, need to confront Victor Nonya but he wont talk to me and i cannot attack him.
Tried finding the shades he spawns, tried shouting in vicinity, talking to him…All i get is:
Victor Nonya: Speak to someone else if you need information. I’m busy with my research.
Victor Nonya: I’m busy right now. My research is very important!

1 Like

Has the timer expired on the mission stage ?
If it hasn’t, you could delete this stage return to the yutto and get it again to reset the mission quest.

No timer, i deleted it and got the quest again - nothing :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hum sounds like possibly Victor is bugged and you need to petition :confused:

I did just that before posting here :wink:
Tried to talk to him for 3 days now and its same with him as its with my petition - nothing :smiley:

1 Like

Just talked to a guy online that has the same problem. Victor Nonya seems to be bugged and there is no support online for days now :frowning:

1 Like

Support is dead?

1 Like

Come on funcom… we gonna do anything about it?

2 Likes

ya get your ■■■ off and fix it!

3 Likes

Ever since my subscription lapsed the issue has been miraculously resolved. I now have no Shadowlands expansion, no Inferno and no Victor Nonya bug.

1 Like

Same for me, the quest has been bugged for about 4 days now, petitioned and tried to reach someone in official discord to no avail.

2 Likes

figured out any fixes yet, having the same issue

More than 20 days to fix a quest NPC. This is getting ridiculous.

To everyone who had trouble, my alt had an answer from a GM on his petition and the GM said the NPC had been refreshed and should now behave as expected, they thank us for our patience and apologize for the 3 weeks inconvenience !
I haven’t tested yet but have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. I still got no response from support about this but if i get hit by another lockdown and reactivate my account i will try to finish this quest.