Visa Fraud Reporting

So many of you pay by visa/MC when you sub or resub. As you know from other players and forum posting, Funcom will take your money, sometimes double bills you, and not even activate your subscription. This happened to me again this month.

So long story in a short form, after asking them to activate the sub, increment the reward days and reset the start date/time of the subscription, they did not bother to reset the day/time. This means they stole days off my paid subscription. I sent another ticket in to fix this. Not fixed again.

Now this post is not about that. It is about what your rights are regarding visa/mc in the US system. Here is what you do:

1. Put in the ticket and take a screen shot because they do not re-quote your issue in their emails.
  2. Print it out.
  3. Take it to your bank and file a formal complaint.

This complaint will be forwarded to funcom and the federal reserve will create a file for funcom. This is a public record and after a few of these the visa/mc/banking system will start taking it out of the butts. The EU has its own approach I am told.

I am tired of people taking my money and not even giving me what I paid for.

3 Likes

Well they are owned by China now so…

1 Like

So what?

If your bank or credit card company back charges… Funcom just bans your account.

Lol so it’s a loose loose situation. Lmao

What if your visa card is not issued by the bank where you do banking? Where do take the printout?

So basically you support letting the company steal from you? Put another way, the company will ban you because your bank is supporting you get the product you paid for. I would be perfectly fine if they banned me for not providing the product I paid for. In the end who is the loser?

I disagree with their policy but I don’t want to throw away an account. It took about 3 months for them to remove the charged time I didn’t want. Then took another month for them to unban the account. This started in July. It’s still not completely resolved and at this point I don’t think they know how to fix it.

This is well known fraud from funcom. This company is fked as hell

1 Like

The money is expropriated from all of us, kulaks, now.