Visual Bug With Flying Rocks

Game mode: Online Official / Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: Any?
Region: North America

It’s pretty clear that the player is supposed to see the rocks around the tower fly up into the air right before the ‘magic canon’ discharges and then fall back down to the ground afterwards. It’s very Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and I absolutely love it. No seriously. I do. However, there’s some kind of bug at play where you don’t see that specific animation until you look at the tower. So, the storm can end, the magic canon fires and then a couple minutes later you look at the tower, see a bunch of rocks fly up into the air and then fall back down. It’s pretty odd and I’ve seen this behavior on both the official server that I play on and my private server that I’m in the middle of configuring.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Close your eyes. Turn away. Whatever you do, don’t look at it.
  2. Wait for the storm to end.
  3. Wait for the magic canon to fire.
  4. Wait 60 secods and be sure not to look at the tower no matter what.
  5. Look at the tower and watch as the rocks fly up into the air and then fall back down to the ground.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.