Voice RP Server (PC)

Sloan / Mikey 08/24/2018

I Sloan once a proud follower of Mitra has been cast out and ashamed by my god, In my time of need he was not there he turned his back on me, I was living in the green land to the east but now am in the lands to the west, I Stumbled upon a great wise man i asked him his name and he replied you need not know my name only that i am of Set and he showed me that you would come, I was confused so i asked who was this Set and how would he know i would come here, The man replied Set knows all and knows what happened to you in the lands to the east, i was confounded so i listened to the man who then went on to tell me Set wanted me to be a High Priest, Set knows how strong and wise you are, And he needs a man like you to teach the other people of the exiled lands about him, I agreed and became a loyal follower of Set, He is now my God the one i worship and the riches have not stopped since, I am truly blessed to have found this man and Set for he is so powerful and all knowing, We shall see what becomes of me i cannot wait to see how amazing Set truly is.

August 28, 2018

Sloan / Mikey Last Tuesday at 9:32 PM

I was out for a wander in the highlands today and ran into two ymir followers they were very friendly and i gave them a gift the gift of antidote from Set, They seemed to appreciate it and offered me a gift in return i declined as the gift of Set is free and i should not receive items back in return, I enjoyed my little hike and then returned home to my safe keep where i have gone to bed.

September 3, 2018

Sloan / Mikey Today at 1:42 AM

I took a stroll out in the desert doing my peace offering rounds and came across the people of dafari (Yogites) they were a cautious people but they soon realized i came in peace in the name of Set, I received a ritual club and some purified meat from them we each swapped our offerings and are now on good terms they are a peaceful group if you know how to approach them in the right way, They discussed making an outpost out west which pleases me as there are not many people out west this will give me much needed interaction and one day we shall eat at the table that Set has prepared for us together living in harmony, This brought an end to a good day and i then went to bed.

Sloan / Mikey Today at 4:45 AM

Well today was a good day, I finally got the living quarters done, And after this i decided to head down to the oasis to clear my head, I stumbled upon a Derketo shrine i could not believe it as Derketo is my god Sets Queen could it really be are my eyes deceiving me? I sat at the shrine for a bit to see who had erected it, All of a sudden i was being snuck up on it was a man by the name of Hass he was a very quiet man i hope to meet him again and hopefully we can talk, I also met the High Priestess of Derketo her name was Ryku she was Magnificent, Beautiful and Smart the feelings of lust started to over come me, was it a trick or was this a gift from Set himself is he giving me my Queen as he has his? We shall have to wait and see what happens between myself and Ryku , This concluded my day as i went home shortly after back to main base where i have gone to bed thinking about this High Priestess i cant seem to get her out of my head that magnificent physique that amazing scent i can still smell it, I shall end my day a happy man thinking of this.

Set also grew in numbers today with the addition of Cookie and also Ssjarchon we are truly being blessed

Glad I jumped over to this server! Can’t wait for the RP events that are coming!

Really good Rp hope to see this server grow as its awesome

This is very exciting! Our server is going to host our first event!This is a great time for new faces to join our server! Dont forget to join our discord for more information and meet the admin team!

Looks like this is going to be an interesting festival/event

[Below is part of a journal entry from a member of our server]

"… The Festival of Requisition approaches where the Gods shall all be watching. There I shall challenge and kill Sloan and sacrifice his heart to Set to be purified. I shall then be High Priest of Set and I will begin unweaving the web Derketos Whores have spun about the southlands. Then perhaps the northerners can begin to feel the bite of poison in their craw if they refuse to kneel. PRAISE SET!! "

Server has been up for about three weeks… we have 40+ members most of which have active RP journals on our discord… I say were off to a great start! Its not to late… Join us and become part of the server lore/history as we create the world our characters will live (and die) in!

Today is the Day of Requisition!

With the First successful Event Down! We are on to the next event. I am really having fun with all the new diverse people who are joining the server. One thing Id like to stress is not to worry about if your good at voice Rp or not, we do have some great experienced voice rpers but you got to start some where! :slight_smile: Message us in discord!on average we have about 6 to 8 on all day lol all time zones. So hope to see some new faces!

These are exciting times! Looks like the purge is coming to our server (with RP story background) ! In addition to that, we are making some REAL progress on a FULL economy system where player can set their own vendors which includes items and prices of their choosing! And, we continue to grow! The server is just over a month old and we are approaching fifty members!

Will the admin do a trans from another RP server to this one?07

No - sorry

Everyone that’s looking to have tons of fun with friends that are already on the server or that youd like to bring to the server this is that place to do it we love to have fun and there are always fun people to RP with its endless fun

As we continue to grow tensions rise between a few of the bigger tribes on our server. War is most definitely coming! This is what makes this server so great! Its RP 1st and PvP second so you get the best of both worlds – PvP happens regularly but only after RP. If you are looking for an RP enriched server that has a threat of PvP then we are the server for you. Don’t like PvP? Then don’t be rude to other IC and you should never have an issue… the best of both worlds! JOIN US TODAY!

Our server is having our second event I hope every one can attend!!

The Gods have called upon their children this day to once again to hold the “The Festival of Requisition”

When the gods wiped out nearly three fourths of the population. The Gods then turned towards the people and said “It is a new season! Whom among you is strong enough to replace the most devote of our followers

As The followers of Yog, Mitra, Crom and Ymir looked up to their new High priests with confidence. The High Priests went their separate ways and began to grow where their followers can prosper and worship their Gods at will

But now you all have been summoned again, now to the arena of the far West. It serves as a place for Honor and Glory and of Sacrifice and Betrayal. The exceptionally strong are challenged here. The ones who call themselves the High Priests of this land will have to stand trial amongst their own tribe, like the greats did before them. If their position is questioned amongst their own people, the gods they serve will give the oppressor a challenge. If they succeed they will be their gods next chosen one. If there is no challenge to the Priests, the Gods are pleased with you my children and you will speak amongst the people and you will honor your Gods. After the ceremonies are completed a great festival will be held in the Victors and their Gods honor. But beware exiles do not forget your place for this sacred ritual is protected by the Gods themselves. No other blood will be shed this night for after the Requisition the ritual of peace and gratitude will commence in the form of a great feast!

“The Festival of Requisition!”
What is “The Festival of Requisition!” you may ask?
It is a gathering for all to come out and witness a ritual where the High Priests of your chose god “Rule” can be challenged or supported by their tribe.
What is required from the priests?

1. A tradition that is unique to your god and your people to challenge your position
  2. A speech on why you are fit to rule and how to give thanks to your god and or people
    When and where is it located?
    Saturday October 13th 8 Pm Eastern
    Located Just outside WestWall
    As always all in attendance will receive A special gift! You don’t want to miss it!

The blue skies darken to black then a very strange hue of red. The Dafari of the deserts feel their blood lust for human flesh increase and look upon each other to satisfy their needs. The lustful followers of Derketo stumble upon themselves in a mound of ecstasy trying to sedate a carnal desire that they themselves do not understand. Set’s coils wrap tighter around its members as they devour the hearts, laid out to their God, raw. The sons and daughters of Ymir ready themselves for a war that has not played out yet, turning on each other in a rage they do not understand. Mitra’s army feels something they have never felt before. The only explanation they have is blood lust. So they pray. The lost followers of Crom and the unfaithful see the animals of the exiled lands start acting strange. The skies fall a darker red, and silence fills the lands. A single howl echoes out a warning. Within the howl some words start to form. “Jhebbal Sag is here.”

Just in case you were on the fence in buying this game - but it 50% off and join us today!

The PC version of Conan Exiles is now on sale! 50% off if you buy during Midweek Madness.

With the recently released Pets Update (which is 100% free, by the way) there’s never been a better time to jump into Conan Exiles!

Hello! Just want to remind every one of the Upcoming Festival this Saturday at 4 pm Eastern especially if you are new and interested in joining our server now would be a good time, we will be handing out gifts as well as a tournament after the festival for another opportunity to win a prize!

Had another great event with a great turnout! Server is doing well… come join us!

Active server with over 30 Character Journals … come join us!