VOIP Issue (Can't find any fixes, plshelp)

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP (Roleplay Server)
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

As the title says, I have VOIP issues, whether it be on my own private server or on various different other private whitelisted servers I have this issue.

Its work fine the first few minutes of being logged in if I talk and if someone else stays around me and continues to talk, it will keep working for that duration. However, the moment a few minutes go by where nobody is talking, including myself, it suddenly stops working. I can’t talk nor can I hear anyone talking around or to me.

I’ve tested various different things, like turning mods off and even my firewall to see if it was an issue within any of those and it is not. It still happens.

I’ve tried googling and whatnot to see if anyone had a solution to this odd… frustrating issue. But nothing, any topics I can find about VOIP issues is super old and was usually fixed by game patches.

I… really don’t know what to do and it makes it super difficult to roleplay with people when I can’t hear them and have to relog every time to fix it and hope that it sticks and people just keep talking.

But there usually is a lot of quiet time when traveling and such, which just makes it even more frustrating.

Help?

Installed Mods: (These are the mods from the RP server I play on, since I -need- my VOIP to work for it)

• Pippi
  • Barbarian Barber
  • DungeonMasterTools
  • Improved Quality Of Life
  • Devious Desires
  • Immersive Armor
  • Wafflurgy Artisanal Utopian Spread
  • SH - Armory
  • Fashionist
  • Dudes Delightful Decorations
  • RA: Character Customisation
  • Friiezys
  • Shadows Of Skelos
  • Warrior Mutator
  • Indrid’s Custom Races and Classes
  • Ravencrest Couriers
  • ModControlPanel
  • MCPWidgest
  • Glass Constructions and more
  • Northern Timber
  • The Age Of Calamitous
  • TimeOfOriginsRPAddons
  • ExilesExtreme
  • Less Building placement Restrictions
  • Stacksize Plus
  • Dangerous Exile AHDS

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Log in and talk for a few seconds using in-game VOIP (Microphone icon shows up)
  2. Wait several minutes (4-10)
  3. Try to talk again and the Microphone icon never shows up…
  4. If possible do this while someone is next to you in game, to test it out.
  5. Relog to fix it for aslong as someone is talking nearby you, only for it to go quiet and break again after a few minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.