Voip Issues 2019

Game mode: [RPPVP: Online private
Type of issue: [Misc VOIP]
Server type: [PVE Conflict]
Region: [EU]

[Whenever I am in a large group of people over 4 or more my voip just doesn’t work I press my default push to talk button and my voice comes out but it breaks like bits and pieces come out. Whenever I am in a large group I have to wait until no one is talking for my voip to work correctly again. My voip works fine when its just 3 of us is there any fix?]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. voip doesn’t work in large group it gets cancelled out by other people.
  2. voip works normal if I leave the group and talk to a smaller group of 3 people or less
  3. voip works normal If everyone in the large group remains quite.
  4. voip works if I face away from the person or if I am further away from other people talking but can see hear them

Hey there,

Please be patient, during the weekends there’s just about noone in the office - because EU law -, but your post will likely get looked into asap in the next few days.

1 Like

Hey there,

We’ll send your feedback to our team.
Thanks for sharing it with us :slight_smile:

Hey I know you guys are extremely busy your awesome but this problem is ruining every interaction I am having, I am thinking one of two reasons: my fov has been increased in the games directory perhaps that would cause issues? or the fact that I was voice meeter?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.