Volary of Jhil issues

I had a hilarious time yesterday. I kept failing to make one of the jumps, so I would grab the side of the cage and slide all the way down it and start falling again and scrabbling to catch something else to avoid splattering on the ground. On the third try, I finally made it, but halfway through, I heard my bear fighting something and my horse neighing. So when I got to the ledge, I ran all the way past other enemies to the boss room and found my bear fighting the boss and my horse running around in panic. And then all the enemies I ran past swarmed in behind me, so the three of us had a proper Leroy Jenkins moment :laughing:

All in all, I haven’t had any serious issues with the Volary of Jhil, unlike the Volary of the Harpy. Holy crap, that’s a death trap right there at the beginning.

Those two tall trees that you’re supposed to climb down, the ones with the nests? If you’re trying to get on the bridge in the middle, make sure you aim for the spot without the railing. There’s an invisible wall extending above the railing that will make you go “can’t climb this” and fall down and, if you’re still going “WTF” instead of grabbing the tree, splatter yourself on the floor and die.

3 Likes

The main issue I’ve had with this one is my thralls/pets teleporting to the top of the cages as I’m pulling myself up, with that causing me to get pushed back and fall.

I am not sure, if there are actually people without points in grit, but if they are, they will never be able to finish that vault. That’s just not good design.

@CodeMage While in the Volary of Jhil I have died a few times to falling from the cages. But over-all haven’t had that hard a time. Also like you one time after I fell and made it back I heard my thrall fighting. When I made it to the boss, he had killed it. I was pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.