Volary of the Harpy elevator can kill you

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

Vault elevators do not consistently support players. You can fall through the platform to your death.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get on an elevator in the Volary of the Harpy in Isle of Siptah
  2. Pull the lever to go up
  3. Move to the edge of the platform against the wall
  4. As the platform reaches the top you fall through it to your death
    BONUS: your corpse is below the lift which is an area that you cannot walk into, so you panic thinking you can’t get your stuff. Sigh of relief that lowering the lift back down allows you to walk onto the platform and get your stuff.
    EXTRA BONUS: your followers teleport to some unreachable area so you cannot get them back and have to wait for them to return home.
1 Like

Have experienced this too.

My workaround is to stand near the front of the elevator and CROUCH. So far I have not fallen through the elevator while doing this.

1 Like

I’ve ridden that elevator many times and never experienced that, but I usually stand somewhere around the middle. Now I’ll be sure to keep that habit…

Crouching is an excellent strategy. While crouching, it is impossible to lag teleport off a ledge/wall/etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.