Walls on siptah are bugy

**Game mode:**Online official
**Type of issue:**Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe

Walls who are around centre of island like mountains or so, most visible one is serpent shrine, when u climb them there are random kicks, they are like u climb the wall and suddenly stamina ends,but stamina is used only 10% by climbing, and u just fall down… Something like this was before on Exiled lands when u guys fixed abyshmall…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Hey @NeoTheMatrix

Could you provide locations where this issue is happening?
Thanks in advance.

Around island centre actually 90% chance to happen is when u climb walls around serpent leyshrine… i tryed like 20 times till i get up there… its like i get damaged from something that is not there or stamina random drops, but all is good, just u fall down and cant climb

This is one of spots but all island is like that only not all time, but that place almost every time… just like after i did one bug report about exiting abyshmall…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.