Wanted: 🆕 Named Thralls & Purge Thralls

My suggestion is that NEW named Thralls be added to the game. I’d love to see more “Titled” Thralls like Relic Hunter Treasure Seekers. I can’t express how enjoyable I find it that they have basically an unlimited amount of physical attribute variables. It would be extremely unlikely that one is generated to look exactly the same as another, giving the feeling of exclusiveness to your running Thrall.

Give me Purge Thralls…A tiny suggestion we need one that can craft Legendary Armor Repair Kits, and as suggested by someone else originally a recipe for turning branches into wood. (I’m sorry I can’t recall where or who I read that suggestion from)

Should new named Thralls be added?

• Yes, add more named Thralls.
  • No, we have enough.
  • I don’t care.

0 voters

8 Likes

You want Frae Steelgrasp. Trust me. :smiley:

2 Likes

I haven’t started collecting the Heirs of the North as of yet. I’ve almost completed my Forgotten Tribe from which I’ve gotten Master Blacksmith Ulfric to craft my repair kits. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you checked out the “Reinforce” recipe?

2 Likes

Getting back to your OP, I would very much like this.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Most definitely.

2 Likes

Yeah, you better! :slight_smile::yum:

2 Likes

Musician Thralls please!! And that is coming from someone who is a musician himself in his spare time.

5 Likes

I actually had a thought on this. I’ve always thought that instead of placing Dancer/Entertainer Thralls and having them Dance. I thought it would be interesting to be able to equip them to a station instead. A pole/mini stage, equipping them to the Harp or drums.

1 Like

Well there is one new named thrall coming to the exiled lands soon…tm

5 Likes

I’ve heard, he will be on my wheel soon enough! :black_heart::slight_smile::raised_hands:t2:

Also congratulations, @Croms_Faithful :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Thats so much easier said then done… I have 2 bases in the north, 1 in jungle, 1 in the middle. All are human-purge-able and yet the only human purge we ever got, was when we were ~30-40 and killed everyone. Or lets say, my clan, as I was to late.

On Friday I had a purge in the jungle… Sneks… I think I didnt even had to come, the 7-8 volcano fighters protecting the base wiped the floor with them :smiley: (and I have in every base ~6-9 bows with blunted fitting and >700 blunted arrows and also >8 truncheons in a chest - always ready to swap the weapons :smiley: ).

1 Like

I know this request is more RP and non combative in nature, but would be a nice touch if they had an effect like a dancer. Where your str gets a small boost (+15 damage??) while in the vicinity and a couple of minutes after. This would be for fighters and archers as well. Imagine, having the thralls place around your base, and your thralls get a buff, which in turn helps your defense army. MAybe the tier decides amount of buff (T1 +3,t2 +6, t3 +10,t4 +15)

2 Likes

Sounds like an inspiration buff. :blush: I like it.

1 Like

Why is a buff to STR RP or non combative nature? :smiley:

If you would be able to heal your dancers with healing arrows and they give you such an extra buff, then I would take them to battle :smiley:

PS.: They already give you a healing buff :slight_smile:

I meant Croms post was based mainly on RP, but i was going to bastardize it into something useful on PVP servers.

1 Like

Thanks both @Wak4863 and @Zeb. He will be on my Wheel soon enough too. My time as most recent Asura is gradually drawing to a close, and I havent been able to do a great deal yet; had an astronomical real life workload recently. Havent even announced my intended contest yet. If yourselves or anyone else for that matter dabbles in mods or art, keep your ears peeled.

I always thought we should do musicians the way you have said Zeb, and which is popular in terms of consensus too; turn the Harp, Drums, etc into a ‘crafting station’ which we slot the thrall into.

@WhatMightHaveBeen no you more than welcome to build on it friend. And an ‘Inspired’ buff sound good to me, and would give them a unique role.

3 Likes

Hope everything settles at work bro. Will be on the lookout for some Crom-tastic things coming from you. (Pun intended) :wink: I may have a video featuring you in the near future or at least your character so keep your :eyes: peeled for that.

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

I think they should add a entire category of these titled thralls… make the normal named ones T5 and have the new T4s be randomized appearance based…

2 Likes