War of the Thralls (RP w/Conflict system, 18+, AoC mod, EEWA (magic spells), Lots of RP mods, New bosses/races/npcs, No wipes)

Sorry I forget. It’s called Immersive animations or something and the only incompatible mod I can think about is Sexiles mod?

i looked it up, looks interesting. just added it and restarted server, so now to login and see how it goes :slight_smile:

i had a couple people on server tell me right after installing the mod that they were getting glitching errors when drinking and such. so had to remove it. i did try it tho :frowning:

Really? Strange, must be my mod setup or something. I don’t have any glitching when drinking or whatever :confused:

bumpity bump

Our community is starting to grow and people are getting their RP backstories ready and put in their character info to get ready to RP with everyone who’s joining. So far everyone who has joined and setup shop are good people and always looking to add more fun ppl to our community :slight_smile: We just upgraded to 30 slots a week ago to make sure there’s room with ppl joining. Most ppl that have joined have mostly seemed to play mostly during the afternoon/evening. But the goal is to have ppl on at any time and RP available always :slight_smile: we did extend to conflict hrs so pvp RP battles are now available even longer throughout the day. We now have conflict from 10 am to 10pm CST.

bumpity

bumpity bump

bumps

bumpity, bump

bumps

bumpity

bumpity

Hello, very much looking forward to getting on this server. Looks gr8. Thanks

welcome to the server joker <3 i know ive already officially said that on server, but replying here as well while i update this :slight_smile: glad to have ya

bumpz

bumpity

bumpsies

bumpity

bumpsies

bumpity