Warmaker's 2h sword and hammer bugged?

Best weapon :heart:

Survive.Build.Dominate

Master Clan of 3030 Official

But which stats/perks are you willing to give up, for survival 4? Or lets say, at least survival 3 and you use the witch-doctor mask.

I have distributed my points so.

Survive.Build.Dominate

It’s pretty hard to distribute them in a way that I feel makes sense to get that 4th perk in survival.

There are some options that do work but are hard to maintain. Maybe I’ll put a video together about it. :wink:

My thrall use the Godbreaker armor and Blade of the Adventurer.
And yes i make the Warmaker Dungeon alone without problems.
It was really easy, i have both heavy armor.

Survive.Build.Dominate

@GodsOfExiles No ill intent taken from your response. Haven’t used very many of these weapons myself. But have seen a lot of posts about them so its good to know there isn’t an oversight on it. Maybe some players just are misinturpreting the info or just failing to read it at all. Thanks for the info though i know as i get deeper into the game i’ll try to read more of items.

1 Like
atts cost buffs perk level
STR 34 133 war paint +3, fish +3 4th perk
AGIL 0 0 fish +3 extra
VIT 34 133 fish +3,commanders chest plate +3 4th perk
ACC 0 0 fish +3 extra
GRIT 17 38 fish +3 2nd perk
ENC 17 38 elixir +3 2nd perk
SURV 18 42 ASURA ARMOR 3 pieces +9 /dr mask +10/elixir +3
6 pts left over

plus, anytime you can get a str, vit or grit book, you can throw points into agility and encumbrance.

Getting Asura armor and witch doctor mask shouldnt be to hard. But commanders chestplate… which UC boss drops it?

All but the Bat, The Red Mother, and the Brute. So all the skeleton warriors drop it.

TBH, it may be esier to get the +8 book for either vit or str (and then do the war paint instead for vit). Free up some more points for agility 1st or grit 3rd.

Now I have a question. Will the books stay permanently on the dots or do I have to re-use the books over and over again? I have 6 of the books from the Warmaker Dungeon.

Survive.Build.Dominate

I already found out, it is not permanent.

Survive.Build.Dominate

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.