Watcher items - "not entitled"?

I just logged in to see the watcher items are no longer able to be made on my crafting station and the items I made before aren’t able to be placed.

New bug? thanks for working on this issue.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you tell us which game mode you were playing on?

If it was an Official server, please share the server number.

Also, have you used the Yellow lotus potion before noticing this issue?

We await your reply.

why are you acting like this is new? I thought this report was received!

1 Like

Mayra, this isn’t a new issue. It broke with 3.0. No one can use the Watcher armor and items outside of single player… ON ALL PLATFORMS (I’m on PS with the same issue). Also, I had a spare wolf statue and it looks like I can place it, but it’s invisible when attempting to place. None of the items show in the crafting menus and the knowledge tabs show them in red like you didn’t learn them. This is absolutely an ongoing problem that broke with 3.0 and most of us thought was already reported and being worked on. Your response to troubleshoot when we thought you guys knew about it seems a bit shocking, quite frankly.

Its an old bug on PS but seems it was fixed a while back on PC, so maybe thats the reason they think its a new bug

Maybe… though there were tons of mentions of this when 3.0 released, in addition to everything else.

Greetings Exiles,

Feel free to start a discussion topic about this. In the meantime, we ask that you don’t spam comments on bug reports. We need all the information we can get on it no matter the patch number on which it first appeared.

We would still like to hear the answers from @Venilea, as well as any other player willing to share the following:

As long as it’s not fixed we appreciate every bug report we receive and we will try to dig in to assist the community.

We appreciate your collaboration and understanding. Have a good day everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.