Water Mobs? Possibility in the future? Few suggestions

Please add some of the following, or variations of them.

Jelly Fish - Dangerous, can be used for poisons and glowing goop related materials.

Sea Turtles - Meat/hide and shields can be made from turtles

Sharks - Teeth can be used to modify weapons, or make arrows. Hide can be used for armor.

Piranha - Dangerous, Don’t swim where the water is frothy.

Giant Clams - Large Amount of meat, rare, has a valuable pearl (and other trinkets it has collected over the years) ((mini chest))

Large Fish (Grouper/Moon Fish) - Large amount of meat, hide, bones.

Whales - Beached, can be harvested for rotten meat, hide, bone, blood and random items in their gut.

Sea Urchin/Star Fish - Can be harvested, small amount of meat.

Seals/Dolphins - Curious, come to you but are non-aggressive. Convenient source of meat/immersive.

4 Likes

@GodisGood
They had these on their todo list in EA.

Yes the waters should be alive :innocent:

5 Likes

Ooooh, I can only hope. Would be so great to have dangerous waters and some good hunting.

piranhas at jungle

RIP xD

Penguins in the frozen north, catfishes and electric eels.

1 Like

piranhas are already in the spawn list but have yet to be put in game for some reason. I’ve also heard rumors of sharks but they are just rumors as i myself can’t find anything.

now wants a dolphin pet

OOF! That crocodile fish thing! I would absolutely LOVE/hate this! I can already hear that iconic DU DUM…DU DUM…DU DUM jaws music in my head. No more water bases for me… XD

But seriously, this would be soooooo facking COOOOOL!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.