We deserve a conclusion on items that lost stability, Funcom’s image of apathy

We deserve a conclusion on items that lost stability, Funcom’s image of apathy

Good afternoon, it’s been 4 days since the problem started (hundreds of players lost most or all they had just because they used Nemedian foundations), we received a warning to wait, it’s been 4 days and so far no update on the situation , we deserve an update or conclusion of the situation and the measures and compensation that Funcom will take to solve the problem, (I sincerely do not blame Funcom for the existence of this problem, even if they did not find the problem in the tests, because problems always happened but the way how they are treated is what makes the difference), I saw dozens of people talking about how Funcom deals with problems always ignoring the harmed players or at best with empty answers, I expected Funcom to act better being a mistake where hundreds of players were affected but (to be very kind) it seems that whoever talks about Funcom’s apathy is right (again to be kind, the best sentence I saw about it was) “a very promising game in the wrong hands”.

Sorry for my English, it’s not my native language.

3 Likes

Your English is fine. Even though I haven’t been effected by this players should be compensated or some kind of fix. We lucked out by not using Nemedian in a good while
@

1 Like

I feel bad for the poor devs that need to deal with this mess of a start for the new age. Although the devestation it caused seems to fit the theme…maybe it was on purpose…

2 Likes

Honestly, Conan Exiles is the only game I know so far where I don’t think “Wow! Great! New content!” when an update is announced, but rather “Oh no…what are they mess up again this time…”. Don´t know why…

2 Likes

I was not effected by this either, though my base IS made of nemedian, as I have been using fence foundations in place of actual foundations for quite some time. Saw a video on youtube to reduce lag. (Thanks @Wak4863 )

But I believe that this sort of error deserves at the very minimum an apology but I don’t see effected players getting any more than that. To compensate so many players would require more effort, time, and money than they are willing to risk. Take the release of Siptah for instance, console players were never compensated for not getting a chance at the time specific rhino skin despite several people advocating for it. Ironically that skin is on the console version of the game even though no one on console can use it. I apologize if this makes your woes worse but it pains me to see players who have been wronged cling to false hopes. And if by some miracle I am proven wrong I will be the first in line to admit it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.