We have a glitchers trouble in 1124 PC official server! please FUNCOM help us!

Hello!
We face a problem with a clan named Sarancha in #1124 official PC server.
They built an under mesh base in upper left corner of 9C in the conan exiles map.
Looking in youtube how to expose them found a video that shows the exact place they did it and how they did it.
The video is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Xpd_AHtLM
I sent it to some friends outside Greece and they told me that the video doesn’t work, so you might use a VPN to Greece or to a region the video is unlocked.
Their name now is Sarancha, changed from the name aces. But in the future they may change it again.
I looked also on youtube how to go undermesh to take some screenshots of their base. Went there, tried the trick and i fell from the land, i found myself in F3 on the Conan exiles map and some meters away was a maproom from Sarancha. Means that when they fell they need a way to go fast at their base.
Please help us the normal players to get rid of the glitchers!
Other than that, keep up the good work, the game is awesome !!!

Clan “Aces” and other Clans on 1124 pvp….build many undermesh bases and want to wipe server, as Admin you can see it in game

Player Names are: SweetMelon,Frost, Lisa, Elvis, Mnimionik, Scorpions, Validol80, Astrid Mother of the Night and others i forgot and i forgot to report them as cheater on steam, because i didnt know how it works, now i know.

inside here the black stone is one of the clan aces

they have a full base inside the tower, only set can reach it :frowning:
But they have mor around the World btw under the World and inside the World :frowning:

They are Many and maybe they change her clan names, but player names they cant change…

to many of them Play unfair, we can not win this “war” but it is no war against glitchers / cheaters, we can only fight them and they are bad in Pvp and have fear.

They destroy the world too…. and without Gods i can not stop them :frowning:

Volcano is Dead
Middle of Desert is Dead
Noobriver at Beginning is Dead
This River is Dead

here you see the clan Name

as Admin it dont take really Long to Login, god mode, ghost mode fly under map destroy all of them, kill them and bansih them from conan Exile, Maybe you can help us i really Please you.

Thank you for youre Time and sorry if i if I nerve you :confused:

a new russian Name too in Event log

Please Admin, Maybe you can short (5min) Login as a Ghost and see there glitching base, destroy all command and banish them:( they will wipe the Server and raid low Levels and others, yesterday they try again to us but failed for now i think they come back with here glitcher Friends every day now.

Wish you the best in live, have a good time <3

Server #1124

Aces = Sarancha now, maybe they change name every day now i dont know…but Player names cant Change.

Main Glitch Base is on spot 9 C inside of the Seawatch Tower inside the black Thing in the middle and under map is a big Garden

Alt F4 clan is a glitcher clan too, they build a lot of undermesh really a lot Maybe more as Aces / Sarancha.

1 Like

hello funcom guys .
Have you ever wondered why official servers have become empty ?
this is one from the main reasons few people get advandages[ from game imperfections] against other players .
it’s like playing football without the opponent’s goal to score.
so plz take a note and examine the situation…server 1124…official
thank you

Exploiters are like a virus, They lack the intelligence to realize that they are killing the host that they infect, eventually there is nothing to feed off and they die off with the servers that stand empty.

Just like a virus unless they are dealt with and cut out of the system by expelling them from the body, they will continue eating until not even they themselves are left standing. Even when there is nothing left to feed on they still will not be able to understand how it was their own actions that cause the death of the games they infect.

Cut out the sickness before it kills you.

Datass thou, I can think of a certain member that would be proud of that booty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello,

to report players, clans or exploits please send a DM to @Ignasi or @Hugo with enough evidence so it can be relayed to the team.

Doing so publicly in the forums goes against our community guidelines.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

Thanks.