We need changes to pvp mechanics and building system

Building is cool but just hording materials and slapping down pre-made doors and foundations over and over during pvp is tedious and just not right… there should be a progressive building system. Or something to prevent building spammers who are on pvp and don’t pvp and just spam doors etc. Please tell me you guys are looking into this. I held off a 2va 10 for an hour long and couldn’t get bombed out because they kept placing down doors… you should have to place a block and wait for it to build or something. Or if a foundation is damaged… it cannot be built on… that would fix the problem. So repair hammers Wil still have a place but it won’t be as broken. In my opinion. And the fact you can spam r1 with carmine daggers and other daggers to do bleed instead of the original heavy attack doing it… it needs reverted so it is fair and can be counterable… making repairing the building more important and making it harder to do things if we destroy a section of the base they can’t just spamm build etc to keep building over the destroyed place… just think a newer system should be in place but that is my opinion… I also think Stamina needs to bring back the old fatigue system since the style of combat we have needs it for people who are careless and make a big mistake and not manage stamina… it is a sort of skill gap that was removed from the game when it shouldn’t have been

2 Likes

Just put down more bombs that’s what we do have multiple people placing them just non-stop. An yes stamina is trash now they need to fix this and it’s not just for pvp i play all game modes and stamina just sucks but we can only hope that someone from funcom would even listen these days they seem to stick with the changes they make. Yo reaper nice to see your back doing videos love the music keep it coming.

3 Likes

Yeah but if they have pre-made foundations making a dent can literally be a hard thing to do when if you bomb and they all sit inside and wait for it to be destroyed and then place it again. Destroying it will only do good for a split second before they just replace it… they definitely need to work on the building spam in Conan pvp. Starts to feel like fortnite at times more than conan haha. Stamina and dagger and jheb claws need to be balanced and once they are. The game will be in a good state for pvp accounting all weapons and armour being viable. Make sure to share this out to your friends let’s get funcoms attention lol. And thanks for the Community support! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah there is away to stop the build spamming for example atlas when a block is damaged there is a cool down time for building and repairing it’s like 3 to 4 minutes i feel like a system like this will make people build smarter and fight harder which in my opinion could make pvp more fun and challenging but we can only hope for a cool down system like this.

2 Likes

Yes this needs to be a thing just like the purge you can’t build but you can repair… it should be like that. It would be a great system. Something like that

3 Likes

it’s simple. just have a clan member or 2 naked suiciding so they can’t place building pieces.

thought i read you said you were an og server wiper man. sounds like you’re a poser. people sitting behind a drawbridge with a hammer is far worse than people throwing down building pieces coz u can counter that easy :rofl:

1 Like

Yo foggy show us what you got guy talking a big game make some YouTube videos go by the name foggy so we know it’s you and show us how it’s done bro because anyone can get on a forum and act like they know what there talking about or try and act like there better so please make some videos I’ll be looking for them.

3 Likes

Yeah just walk up and smack a buddy with a pick twice and you can build again… not hard to do… if you get pushed run back inside and seal enemy in and you win since then you risk no kit loss… I’ve done it before … And drawbridge+hammer are some of the things I’m referring too as well. When an entire clan all does nothing but repair rinse repeat it is a little bit more about pve than pvp at that point on pvp servers. And it needs a balance. Something like the purge mechanics would work. Also your body only covers one spot for so long lol the Reach system they can spam things down around it until they harvest of your body. lmao if you think we didn’t try the suicide thing you’re mad haha it doesn’t work and isn’t effective vs 10 man clan or more mass repairing and attacking your fob

2 Likes

Hey I do like your idea alot though it would make it alot more fair and force players to PvP more in PvP servers instead of some stalemate stuff from a clan you know you’re better than but all they do is repair and sit in base all day… I love your idea though. And I believe it can work well if they made it to work that way

2 Likes