Weird blocked fields in the wild, although nothing is actually there

Game mode: Singleplayer
Problem: Bug
Region: Vicinity of Heartsblood Rise

If you approach the hollow surrounding this place from the Summoning Place, there is a rock at its Southeastern corner. A bit farther to the right there’s a ramp, and if you go a bit farther than that, there’s an outcropping. If you attempt to build anything there, you cannot occupy the space here (and even if you manage to do so in some spots, they get destroyed when quitting and logging back in). However, the really strange thing is that you can place foundations there (which then stay in their spots), but you cannot place anything high in the air even though there are supporting structures nearby.
I’m currently building a bridge from the ledge near the Darfari camp (Summoning Place) to another plateau in the far to the West-Southwest so I’m passing exactly this spot.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Build a bridge (or some other kind of structure) in said location.
  2. Try to place elements in certain spots - you won’t succeed.
  3. Log out.
  4. Log back in.
  5. Some elements that have previously been there have vanished.

You have an indication on which elements are going to be destroyed upon your return: If it’s a ceiling element that you are placing, attempt to attach a fence to it. If you can place it, the element is stable. If you don’t succeed, the element in question is going to vanish.

UPDATE: I have just noticed that the same has happened after my bridge reached the far rim of the hollow. I’ve had to relogin, because I couldn’t stack any foundation elements (the supporting columns of my bridge), and some ceiling elements have disappeared here as well.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.