Weird passing through floor glitch and walkable error bug happening on specific tiles with specific players

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [South America]

I’ve always had some “passability” issues. Falling through floors into oblivion, walking through solid rock walls in caves and getting stuck there. I encounter those around the map randomly. But the weirdest thing now happened in my base. Those floors were working yesterday. Now I can’t walk around specific tiles without an animation looking like I’m going to fall to the lower floor. I also cannot place thralls or objects onto those bugged “unwalkable” floors. It can’t be the foundation, all of the foundation in the grid is same material, the parts that are unwalkable and the parts that work as floors are supposed to.

I have a video showing this bug on a specific spot. There are now multiple tiles like that around my base, which had none of this problems yesterday. I had a friend with me while shooting the video. I ask him what happens in his view. He says I’m just standing as usual. I cannot place the thrall. I ask him to place the thrall for me, and he can. What could possibly cause this issue?

https ://youtu.be/UktvHarGqQM

(Added a space after https because I can’t post links, but it’s so you get the picture of what’s happening). This video was recorded on a private server, but no matter as issue also happens on official servers. No mods installed. If it can help anything, I’m running Conan Exiles in my Ryzen 5 2600, GTX 1060 6Gb, 8Gb RAM.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log in game
  2. Walk around base
  3. Expect the floor to behave as it should
  4. Flail helplessly as random floor tiles becomes unwalkable
  5. Seriously, I don’t know how to help in recreating the issue. It happened out of nowhere, on only a few select tiles seemingly at random. From my clan, it only happened to me for now, the rest of them can move around and place objects as usual. Re-logging hasn’t fixed. I’m sure more people must have faced that weird bug though.
1 Like

Hey @Cyon

We’re aware of this issue. It is usually resolved once the server restarts, or when moving out of LOD distance and coming back.
Welcome to our community and thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.