Welcome our new team member!

A battle that will be waged eventually.

2 Likes

There is 1 thing worse than pineapple. As kids we were treated to pizza :pizza: at a really good place :yum: we ordered a pizza with everything not having heard of Anchovies fine way to wreck a pizza. Welcome to the Forum protecter of Pizza.

5 Likes

Ham and pineapple pizza here in Canada is called Hawaiian Pizza.

It’s a Canadian creation even :smiley:
Wikipedia

Anyone else call it that name? Or just here in Canada?

And welcome to the forums!

5 Likes

Hello @ZahMaiatt welcome, we from latam cummunity te saludamos.

Seja bem vindo nossos agradecimentos de antemão. Te desejamos muito sucesso.

5 Likes

Same in the US at least 30 years back

3 Likes

Greetings everyone and thank you for the welcome! :wave:

It’s a pleasure to arrive at the exiled lands with the companionship of such beautiful human beings.
Although we already have an awesome @Community team I hope to add some flavor to it as well.

Yup, as @Dana already said you can have all the pineapple you want for your pizza, just don’t put it on mine.

@erjoh although it’s not the preferred drink I can say sometimes coffee with a hint of your enemy’s blood is all we need to get us ready for the day!
P.S: We have coffee, we just don’t have our enemies blood… yet. :smirk:

Besides foods and drinks, I have to say gaming has been present for a good chunk of my life professionally and as a hobby, so I hope to assist you the best I can.
I wanted to share a preferred genre, but it’s not like I really have a preferred one. Just send me to a new land with some competitive mechanics and it’s on! (Never skipped a good single-player)

If I had to add anything else, I would add music. What would life be without music? That’s why I write and “produce” some when there’s time.

Alright, I guess that’s it, so I’ll see you guys on the forums and on the savage lands! See you soon :crossed_swords:

6 Likes

But Canadian bacon is just fancy ham.

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Back Bacon as it’s called here is definitely the main meat topping I go for. Plus some pepperoni.

Where I am when we say bacon when ordering it’s back bacon.

I don’t know even know how you would get or even if you can get the other bacon on pizza. Actually now that I think about it, I did see it called breakfast bacon at one pizza place here.

3 Likes

Oh breakfast bacon is dang good on pizza…because, you know, pizza just isn’t salty enough. Need to feel those arteries hardening with each bite.

4 Likes

Dean needs all the Coffee he can get. Love that show.

3 Likes

Greetings and welcome.
May your duties be boring and harmonious, in contrast to your times of liesure.

This one has noticed many of their central to western Mediterranean associates often react some what adversely to ananas on their pizzas. Is it the sweet or the acid that offends the palate?

4 Likes

To me it’s the sweet taste. I avoid pineapple on pizza where possible. I won’t go and necessarily pick it off but I’ll eat around it. If most or all the pineapple “accidentally” falls off then oh well :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to the team and forums :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome Zah, lead the way!
And like @Sarealac said don’t forget to post an abomination!

3 Likes

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch’entrate.

Welcome, @ZahMaiatt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Comedy that is divine

4 Likes

welcome to the darkside

5 Likes

Welcome to the true savage lands… the forums! :grin:

Seriously, welcome - may your adventures be… adventurous.

5 Likes