Welcome our new team member!

Greetings and welcome.
May your duties be boring and harmonious, in contrast to your times of liesure.

This one has noticed many of their central to western Mediterranean associates often react some what adversely to ananas on their pizzas. Is it the sweet or the acid that offends the palate?

4 Likes

To me it’s the sweet taste. I avoid pineapple on pizza where possible. I won’t go and necessarily pick it off but I’ll eat around it. If most or all the pineapple “accidentally” falls off then oh well :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to the team and forums :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome Zah, lead the way!
And like @Sarealac said don’t forget to post an abomination!

3 Likes

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch’entrate.

Welcome, @ZahMaiatt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Comedy that is divine

4 Likes

welcome to the darkside

5 Likes

Welcome to the true savage lands… the forums! :grin:

Seriously, welcome - may your adventures be… adventurous.

5 Likes

Welcome @ZahMaiatt.

4 Likes

No pineapple pizza? I hate him already.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Oh the horroir! The Horror! No coffee? What has this world come to!?
(I think I would legally be required to die if deprived of my morning coffee)
Oh well, in spite of that blemish to @ZahMaiatt’s record, am sure that (a) a splendid addition to the Funcom team, and (b) will become a caffeine convert in mere minutes after his second trawl through the Forums :smiley:
#MeatGrinder!

4 Likes

^^ see above post ^^
A clear example of what happens when you go to the forums before you’ve had your morning coffee. :rofl:

3 Likes

I see the :heart: button, but what’s it take to downvote? Where’s the damn :-1: button on this forum??? How are we suppose to fight back against abuse like this? ABUSE AGAINST HAWAIIAN PIZZA.

1 Like

Good idea. They don’t even like hawaiian pizza. The chats would obviously lead nowhere.

2 Likes

I welcome you to the team.
Here’s a a little taste of what to expect.:grin:

4 Likes

Remember this:

Coffee is the “Breakfast of Champions and Food of the gods”.

Pizza is not a pizza when it’s bastardized by heathen ingredients.

May your journey through the Exiled Lands be an experience you will not forget.

4 Likes

Ive always know it as hawaiian pizza. But im well travelled tho.

3 Likes

“Hawaiian” is ham and pinapple. Then you got “pineapple” which is just pinapple on it. Just depends on how cheap you wanna go with the toppings. I’ve done both.

Side note: we use to call it “Canadian bacon” when I was a kid. I guess they started trying to get more generalized with the term “ham” later. So yeah, I had a feeling it was Canadian.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.