Well GG all 30 vs 10 man clan

so what end game you have in pve?

iā€™m waiting to hear whats the end game to pve servers, when pvp has a lot of end gameā€¦

o wait there is none for pve ā€¦lol

Iā€™m actually a PVP player but respect the PVE game as well. There is tons of things both styles can learn from eachother if their egos would allow such a thing.

7 Likes

my challenge? i wasnā€™t the one who ran off to a pve server and yet you challenge me? lol cool dealā€¦ funny part is i donā€™t need to go to a pve server to prove nothen to you dude i did my timeā€¦ i pvp and pve on a pvp server ā€¦ the pve on a pve server is the same as it is on a pve server. like how you think there is a dif to the pve on a pvp serverā€¦

let me guess you run vaults with buddies?

Like what, precisely is end game?

Both PVE and PVP are continuous games until you call it quits. Itā€™s just a matter of will and fun. Both have significant drawbacks in terms of players being complete @$$3$ but also can build good friendships with other players. The largest difference i can see between the two types of play is that the build up is the focused part of the PVP game while the end base is for the PVE game.

6 Likes

so you feel good for doing a pve challenge great glad you do . i like how you think ppl that play on pvp servers donā€™t do pveā€¦ its sad to be honestā€¦ we have to pve also donā€™t ya know?

so your saying that the mobā€™s AI is so hard to follow?

i am 48 years old and i been around gaming a long time my self and no way you could of ben gaming before me cause i started out on the first game ever created for TV before atari ā€¦ so that being said that still doesnā€™t point out nothen. that the game Mobā€™s AI is just to easy its why most of the real gamers play on pvp for the extra challenges we face. they easy to follow and dodge if you know how to play against them. and like i said you donā€™t need a thrall if you do so rightā€¦

here we goā€¦ for one calling someone out on their age only proives how childish you are beingā€¦ i am proven my point time and time again as i play conanā€¦ many out there i have meet over my time many know me out there in the pvp world and i am respected by a many in the pvp world of conanā€¦ i donā€™t need your two cents to blast me or put me in some group you seem fit that i should be a part ofā€¦ but the fact is how many of the pve players come to a pvp thread and give bad idea of what pvp should be and yet you all donā€™t even play it but sure ready to give your imput to it on how you feel the pvp should be from the pve side of thingsā€¦ but you fail to see how pvp really is now of days with the stuff the pvp players have to deal with on a daily basis . i agree some imput you all give is usefull but to go around telling ppl to leave pvp and go to pve it toxic in itā€™s selfā€¦ you want to be more helpfull to the pvp comm then be that way stop bein the toxic group that comes into the pvp post and try to ruin it for the pvp players cause you hold a grudge against them cause of something you lack as a gamer and hate pvp playersā€¦ cause to be honest you all say the same thing over and over about the pvp player base and the pvp officials servers and its getting old can you guys even come up with some new materials ?

Really? But every game with player battles has large percentages of this personality typeā€¦ it just goes with the game. It seems like playing with teens. Itā€™s fine. Thereā€™s no need to mind it one way or the other - at least for me.

2 Likes

Heh!!! I got you all beat! This is my grandson playing a game I wrote on hardware released the same year this photo was taken. :smiley:

Clipboarder.2022.05.19

7 Likes

Yeah this is my attitude too. I only really play PVP in Conan, I get bored quickly in PVE. But when I win or lose against other players donā€™t feel like it has anything much to do with skill. Not like if I beat someone in street fighter or a hard boss in Elden Ring. Conan is more fun than any other game to me, but also very flawed and exploitable, especially when it comes to PVP.

3 Likes

https://forums.funcom.com/t/funcoms-stance-towards-vague-building-size-limits/192028/70

2 Likes

@TeleTesselator
You are sooooo lucky. I know itā€™s still early for me but I really hope I will live the day a miracle like this will happen for my children too. Precious treasure.

2 Likes

If you are saying the only challenge is to not craft anything in my eyes that tells me that the pve experience has dried up so much that you have to make up a challenge that completely goes against the point of the game. I donā€™t think this idea is going to make anyone want to play pve

1 Like

This is what happens when your good at the game people that are bad at the game team up to take you out.itā€™s always been this way in pvp sadly but thereā€™s ways of taking out these groups of people keep it small hide your loot all over the map and start taking out the smaller clans.

OK can we just let this go. No one should feel less of a person because they arenā€™t going to play the game in a way they donā€™t want to and no one type of play is better than another because the whole point is if you are having fun or not (rememberā€¦this is supposed to be a game and games require fun. If you are no longer having fun, stop playing because it has failed you at a primary level)

3 Likes

As a pvper, i agree unfortunately. Most 0vp players know that about 9nly 10% of there game time is actual pvp. Meaning melee combat. And that might be high tbh. I have 6000 hours, and it feels like i have only actually "pvp"ed about 100 hours lol. The rest is base babysitting, offline (both ways) raiding. There is also the fake pvp, ganking. Meaning to attack loading in players, afk players, boss fighting players vault running players , noobs (level 50 or below), camp mob fighting players to gain a surprise kill. Nothing wrongbwith those, but notnreally ā€œpvpā€ i like.

6 Likes

I understand but the fact that you need to make up challenges makes me think that pve content is a bit dried up is all Iā€™m saying. Can only build so much and kill so many bosses. Just from my observations. So someone coming from pvp who has already done all the in game content and has experienced the thrill of fighting other players in my opinion wouldnā€™t find a lot of joy in pve

1 Like

I understand completely

2 Likes