What 3 bugs would you like to see fixed?

Happened yesterday when I finally found and knocked out a named bearer… hillarious. Guess thats why theres a fun before the com. :wink:

1 Like

What I’d love to see changed is not a bug, not even relevant to players of the non-german version, but I’ve said it multiple times and I’ll say it again:

1. The german word for Sherpa/Bearer is not Kellner. Kellner is the word for a waiter. Learn how to goole-translate a bit better, please. Change it. Its stupid to have a warwaiter…

Also fix…
2. Crashes on Xbox

1. Falling through the map
1 Like
  1. My thralls barely ever teleport even when not stuck. They usually choose to run after me even when I’m riding 3 squares away. I always have to pause and wait for them or I’m done killing a whole camp before they even arrive.

2. 3rd survival perk still doesn’t work anymore on the big dead trees in the Shattered Springs.

3. T4 bearers health per level ratio switched with T3 bearer’s.

Defending Fighters attack in a group of 5 max per ennemy, but archers only attack if there is no more than 2 other thralls attacking their target. I don’t know if it’s a bug or intended.

2 Likes

Very important. I did a detailed thread about this. Sadly nothing has happened since then.

Also this! If they fix this, daggers will be in a really good position in PvP as well.

3 Likes

Thanks SirDaveWolf. Perks and Attributes are such a fundamental part to this game, and they are an improvement which would actually benefit every single mide of play. When we consider how long some of these perks have been out of action, and continue to change other ones which are not even remotely close to game breaking (eg-Survival), it makes me think it is time to give them some much needed attention. Considering that you are a PvPer and I am a Singleplayer, ie-our styles are worlds apart, that Perk thread was absolutely outstanding, and I dont think there was even any I disagreed with! Probably the best assessment of the current perks I have seen.

Yeah its hard to imagine them being much of a threat in PvP at the current time. Put it this way, when multiple NPC mobs move to attack me I generally make any opponents wielding Daggers my lowest priority to engage, and dispatch other enemy types first. Why? Because they are just not a threat in their current state. The majority of their hits simply clip right through my character while they are trying to stab him in the back.

2 Likes

Easy for me though they are more exploits than bugs. Undermesh, Full pork thralls, 50 stat. Fix those and I’m a happy Mitrian.

2 Likes

All you’re saying is a trifle when a guy with a speed trick can walk in and kill a tribe of 10 people, 50 archers, and 50 warriors without stopping to gain stamina.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.