What animal will you tame first

I want an army of shalebacks. Turtle power! Sure they are weakest tame. You got to love all those baby turtles.

Sure my Personal Pet is a Sabertooth.

What will you tame first?

2 Likes

Just planning to tame a wolf for now as i am hoping there is a black furred one.

Anything I can :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think I want a hyena. I see they have tiers. Highest tier Hyena.

1 Like

Spider, both for a pet, and domestication.

Giant Spiders are sort of like Giant Crabs, which near equals Giant Steamed Crab Pots…

1 Like

Plus you will get what you need to make silk as well.

1 Like

Tiers are nothing to me. The fear of 100 shaleback army. Gaurd my honey. For the honey! XD

Is it wrong I want to tame shalebacks more than thralls?

1 Like

Rhino’s… I will replace all of my guard thralls with them (except for archers).

1 Like

More importantly what do I get when I kill others pets?

Bear. Because the cubs are soo cute :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

most likely the same kind of drops like feral flesh for example and maybe even have access to what was on the pet as well.

:joy::joy::joy:

Wolf or dire wolf first. Then a lion if I can find one. Similar to camels, I have not seen any lions in game thus far – I expect they will come with the update???

Rocknoses - all that free iron will be nice.

1 Like

Nothing. I have zero interest in pets though I hope that they are great for those that have been greatly anticipating them :smile:

For adventuring, a jungle panther. Because cool factor. For a farm around the house, a herd (?) of rocknoses. Because iron runs suck.

cats, wolves, and bit all i can and will see and be able to get.

First it’s fun to test, and i love animals. But like they need care, food and all, i think to many will be also work. So let’s test first. But i look forward to my first cat or wolf.

My first choice was an elephant, but because they are not an option I will have to go with another single type of animal. I was so looking forward to using an elephant to attack dragons to help farm dragon bones. I am leaning toward either a tiger, wolf, bear, or rhino because they are the strongest animals near me that I have seen baby animals of. I got feeling that a tamed rhino will produce a lot of dung.

i’m sure they look smart in a workstation :yum:

yep rhinos for the win !!!

1 Like