What are you listening to right now?

Is there not a new “Kung Fury” coming out as well? I heard something about it being “touted” at the Games Cons that are going on.

As far as i know the director is currently doing a remake as a normal Movie for the cinema. But i could be wrong ^^.

Sometimes i like some kind of “Darker” Country Music (i dunno how to name the genre exactly) ^^:

The dead south: “In Hell I’ll Be In Good Company”

1 Like

One of the best Iron Maiden-Covers i´ve ever heard ^^
The guys are from finland.

Steve’n’Seagulls: “The Trooper”

3 Likes

May the 4th be with you! :wink:

1 Like

Thread-Necromancy! Sometimes i like calm music too.

Love KMFDM, saw them live in Raleigh. Chant Project (Bradley Bills who has played with KMFDM, Die Krupps, and Thrill Kill Kult) opened. Show was fantastic and I would pay to see both again.

1 Like

Current Playlist:
Doom or Destiny by Blondie (with Joan Jett!)
Black Sheep by Gin Wigmore
ICU by Ninet Tayeb
Drag Me Down by Weaves
My Name is Human by Highly Suspect
Cry for Love by Iggy Pop
My Monster by Blondie
Arsonist’s Lullabye by Hozier
Killing Strangers by Marilyn Manson
When You’re Evil by Voltaire

Holy Sh*t! What a masterpiece of a musicvideo! (Well known Vampires and Slayers unite^^):

A carbon copy of Kraftwerk’s The Model, by Ride. Surprisingly, there are no guitars in it. Fairly pointless really.

1 Like

How the heck I missed this thread, I love these threads!

How about Dark… trochaic tetrameter (Kalevala) poetry?

Ajattara (Finnish Succubus) - Suru (Sorrow)

1 Like

Poetry? This is the only “poetry” i know ^^:

(I just love that “Entombed-Style-Guitar-Sound” … also their drummer reminds me of Nick Frost ^^)

1 Like

Fuken A! Sounds ripe!! Death’n Roll with Les Pauls!!

Magic Word Entombed Mentioned!! Father of D’nR, Gotta listen 20 years old Entombed!!!

https://youtu.be/YdJCdCcaX6c

1 Like

Now some rather strange stuff. I´m not sure about the genre. i was told it is “minimal electro” (Well it´s electronic and clearly 80s influenced but i wouldn´t call it Synthwave, synthpop or Retrowave). However … it reminds me of an Ex-GF (we´re still friends!). A good Summer-Sound anyway if you like 80s influenced electronics!:

EDIT: i don´t really like the music-video, but i prefer to post the official videos when they exist.

This song was one of the winners of the TSW-Song Contest.
I listened to it all the time between the years 2014/2015 when my father died unexpectedly. It helped me a lot (also reading the Thrawn-Trilogy helped).
I don´t know if the guys that made it are still around here but if you read this, i want to thank you for this song!

1 Like

if you are a true Metal-Fan you will probably hate this, BUT it´s perfect for PVP and to annoy your Neighbours if you have proper speakers and a lot of bass! ;-):

“If you are a true metal fan you will probably hate this” part 2.
But it´s perfect to test if your speakers are working as intended because of the style-range.
I confess, it´s a guilty-pleasure. ^^

Hangover remedy… Devin Townsend

3 Likes

If you believe it or not, this was our originally clan-hymn ^^:

But i preferred this ( i like Old School^^):

To be honest, both songs kick ■■■! :wink:

1 Like

When it comes to classics ^^: