"Can you say “feel like sht?"
Yea maybe sometimes I do feel like sh
t
I ain’t happy about it, but I’d rather feel like sht
…than be full of sh
t!
And if I offended you, Oh I’m sorry
But, maybe you needed to be offended
But here’s my apology and one more thing…F*ck you!
Cause you can’t bring me down”

1 Like

I nearly cried when SYL put their pipes in the bags… but im really glad that we have as great Extreme Metal band over here, Stam1na.

Stam1na is from small Finnish town called Lemi… which just got “Capital of Metal” title.

"Small town of Lemi, Finland wins competition for the title of Capital of Metal

Lemi, a municipality with some 3000 inhabitants in rural Southeast Finland, came out as the winner in the month-long Capital of Metal competition for the world capital of heavy metal music. The Capital of Metal title is awarded to the city with the most metal bands per capita. After a tight contest with the Finnish city of Joensuu, Lemi finally won the title with a clear score.

The Capital of Metal campaign is based on Finland’s position as a country with the greatest number of metal bands per capita in the world. Finland’s metal music density has been established at 53.2 bands per 100,000 inhabitants."

Fu*ck`… region-blocked. (found a live
version!)

Sounds awesome! i like it!

This is my all time fave Stam1na song. It sounds even better than SYL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

German Legends! Seriously, the band was/Is the german version of Iron Maiden but with a unique style. Without them, Pirate-Metal would never had existed!
The clip is rather old but captures the feeling!

What makes this Iron maiden-like? Good guitar-Solos and you could sing every song instantly as an audience-chant!

2 Likes

Also a german band, Zed Yago were themed after the imaginary daughter of the flying dutchman.
Important because of the female vocals and the style that was typical german 80s - Metal like “Accept” for example.
Also their lyrics had Audience-chant-qualities, wich is important!
What´s better than singing a hymn as an audience?^^
I just love 80s stuff! Listen at least to 0:30 ^^

I´m listening to that songs whenever i play a space-fighting-game ^^.

The other song I´m listening to when playing a space-combat-game ^^:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO4iKnwA6hw

I’ll admit that it doesn’t fit in with the whole Secret World thing, but I’m listening to Superchunk’s fantastic new release, ‘What A Time To Be Alive’. Bit of trivia: they’re from Chapel Hill, North Carolina which is about fourteen miles from Durham - Funcom NC’s city.

1 Like

Forbidden love that thumbs tradition and ends up in death. Soooo SWL.

2 Likes

The thread is for every kind of music, it doesn´t have to be related to (playing) the game.
:wink:

1 Like

Ofra Haza … i loved when she did the additional vocals for “Temple of love” with the Sisters of mercy, when they were at the peak of their popularity!

5 Likes

Sisters of Mercy rulz!

Im listening this album!

1 Like

Best Scandinavian summer-music for me, even if i can´t stand heat and too much sun!:

1 Like

There’s a version of this on Keoki’s ‘Kill The DJ’ that I like a hell of a lot, but ymmv.

1 Like

Morning…

1 Like

Bordering addiction :sweat_smile:

REDFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!

1 Like

Nine Inch Nails+Cary Nyman = Epic!

1 Like

Trent stopped being interesting around the time of the Quake2 soundtrack :stuck_out_tongue: