What can we expect for upcoming paid content?

Specifically, for paid DLC, I’d like to see more cultural packs that are connected to the Conan lore. Zingara, Cimmeria, Shemite, and Aesir/Vanir DLCs would be amazing! The little nod at the end with Poitain, which is a part of South Western Aquilonia, was such a nice treat for me, and we finally got to see the more medieval based side of the Conan world. Everyone thinks it’s only barbarians, and scantily armored warriors, but Hyboria is very similar to how Westeros is laid out as far as the range of technology advancement goes. It’s a colorful place, and I’d love to see the DLCs touch on that range completely before we stop seeing development on the game.

As far non-paid features, I’d like to see further treatment of the animation system. I’d like to see player characters get a proper turning animation, and for the new momentum system to get some love so that people can see the potential there, instead of just complaining about it constantly.

Turning Animations - this was my turning animation post from last year, it received some traction, let’s make it happen this year!