What do you want out of the next DLC?

Personally, your comment felt a little blunt. (no offense) I was replying to someone, whom I assume may have been dissapointed by the temporary replacement. In case they didn’t know, I would like them to know why this was the case - regardless of the period when it took place and the assumption that it has already been changed back.

First, please read the wiki’s disclaimers here.

Firstly, contributing to the wiki is voluntairy. If the information is not complete or up-to-date, you should let us know or try contributing yourself.

Secondly, I am not posting out-of-date information on purpose. I am posting a link to the wiki, which may contain incomplete or out-of-date information.

Lastly, information on the wiki should be tested and/or verified. Notices usually stay until there is an official statement on the matter. There either has not been one yet or there has, but the notice has not been changed yet.

Furthermore, if you have an issue with someone’s post, you should either flag their post or take it up with a forum moderator. See the FAQ and the https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375.

2 Likes