What dunk is used for?

This is a tottal recycle game and to be honest i love the thought and the message from the creators , Bravo for this, still i haven’t found the use of the animal dunks and i can’t believe they are useless. I beg the comunity, if someone has any info for this to share it, thank you.

Have you tried giving them alcohol, to see if it givens them a buff?

Are you talking about the animal fodders? I’m having a hard time making sense of what you wrote. :man_shrugging:

Try sharing a screenshot of what you are talking about, if you are having difficulty explaining.

I thought he was talking about the drunk perk on animals when leveling.

This makes the most sense out of anyone’s guesses.

https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Dung#Uses

3 Likes

@stelagel you will enjoy the Dismantling Bench, although it is costly in materials and points. :money_with_wings: One rainy afternoon up in my Highlands castle I began recycling everything I could find. Pretty fun, especially if you’re cleaning out the attic.

Sry guys about my spelling mistake. Yes i talk about animal folders. But still my question is simple, does anybody really knows what this s… t is doing? Ps… My friend Barnes did you sugest me to put the dung-dunk whatever, in a dismantling bench?

Sry guys about my spelling mistake. Yes i talk about animal folders. But still my question is simple, does anybody really knows what this s… t is doing? Ps… My friend Barnes did you sugest me to put the dung-dunk whatever, in a dismantling bench?

I posted twice, :kissing_smiling_eyes: sry guys on forums and social media… Totally noob

If I understood correctly, you want to know what use it has?

You can make compost with it for gardening.

2 Likes

Have a look at the link that Larathiel posted :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you guys for your help :+1: to all

Everyone before me figured out what you were trying to say, so no problem. :slight_smile: Dung is useful for composting purposes. Some animals produce dung, and others produce valuable materials. I have some animals in my pen right now that make gold.

Your original post said the recycling within the game brings you joy. That is why I mentioned the Dismantling Bench. Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks my friend Barnes for your info. Yes, the dismantling bench is next to my blacksmiths, always. The thing that is realy fascinating about this game, is that after 10 months of grinding you still have things to learn. Thanks again to all of you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.