What is purpose and rules

I didn’t want to come to this forum but since I can not be given answers from funcom then I must ask other players. My clan was the alpha clan on a pvp-E public server we played in peace helping many of clans. We did have bases built at obs but none was closed off in any way. Another clan joined server and was trying to decay a base of a clan that we helped a lot that stopped playing and was friends of ours. We refused to let them decay the base and contacted our friends so they could log on and reset the timer. We was called every racial and homophobic slur they could think of. They kept attacking us and other clans while using obs. Then they started attacking us but they so lousy at pvp they we killed them overtime and they will respawn and come back and attack us again so we just kept killing them. They just kept annoying us so we kept killing them. Well funcom banned us for 14 days for harassment so all the resources we spent years farming and the bases we built will all be decayed. We was banned for harassment and toxic behavior. Can anyone explain what this would actually mean? So there is no killing allowed during pvp or if you have a problem with another clan just annoy them and keep attacking them and let them kill you so funcom will ban them. This is a RPG game which means role playing game which means you should be allowed to decide and choose what role you play. Good guys or bad guys or whatever. We have requested this info from funcom repeatedly and included msgs they sent us and other clans with everything from racial to real life death threats but yet that clan is still playing not banned but we was. I was msged from another clan that plays on server today that they Still running mouths and even a clan named decaying Soulz which is a rub at our clan Dark Souls. Just would really like some answers on what’s toxic or harassing since rules really don’t explain. How do you deal with other players that insult and attack you constantly. Running around annoying you naked attacking you?

2 Likes

I would like answers also. When Funcom release their updated rules back in April I read over it several times to make sure I don’t break any rules. Our clan was banned for being toxic. We had a clan being extremely toxic toward us so I followed Fucoms rules. “If you’re experiencing harassment and griefing in-game, please be aware that there are tools in-game put in place to help you improve your experience such as muting.” In game I muted the clan and on Xbox I blocked them. I have been on this official server for over 3 years and we always and bought every DLC individually on purpose to help support the game/Funcom cause I do love the game. All I would like is a timely response to my appeal or some more Information to what the reasoning behind the ban. At this point most of my stuff is decayed and it hurts to say I won’t be investing in any others games from Funcom.

2 Likes

Funcom hardly ever bans players, so whatever it was that you were doing, it must have been very much against the TOS.

2 Likes

Ok then why not tell us exactly what we did instead of these deflected answers because we have no clue besides we killed them so many times. If we broke some rule why will they not tell us what the rule is so we don’t do it again? In the rules it toxic behavior says punishable by a 3-14 day ban and we can’t figure out or be told what we done to Receive a 14 day ban on a first offense of rules.

1 Like

First of all, if a base has to decay, let it do it, you don’t own the server, no matter how helpful you are, you have no right to perpetuate somebody else base, nor any base that’s not yours.
Second your story is hardly believeable but i’m not one to decide if you lie or not, the point is that if you get the ban, you guys surely did something wrong and probably deserve it. if not, get real evidence and report it.
Third, being an “alpha clan” doesn’t make you server police

2 Likes

If you want to appeal your ban, don’t waste your time creating a topic. The proper procedure is described in the official server rules:

Look at you @Cyryus and @helium3 trying the get that Chosen of Asura!!

1 Like

Cynical much; maybe they are just doing what the OP asked:

What they said is right though, there’s not much info you can get from other players, the process CodeMage highlights is pretty much it.

4 Likes

Oh shoot. You figured it out.

1 Like

I am the clan leader of Decaying Soulz. Don’t know your clan or anything about you. Decaying Soulz started off on the game Atlas a long time ago. I played as Decaying Soulz back in the spring solo and now my clan mates joined me five days ago coming from Ark and Atlas. I’ve seen your structures but I don’t know ya. Please make sure you have proper info before throwing someone’s name around with unsubstantiated claims simply because the name has the word Soulz in it.

1 Like

Ok first off if it is just a happen chance that a clan joins server with name decaying Soulz just when all Dark Souls bases are decaying then I apologize to you just but gotta admit one heck of a coincidence. Second off we have done a appeal and sent a ton of screen shots and other clans on server have also sent them msges the proper way testifying how legion Empire clan pestered then also and made racial and homophobic slurs at them also and they also included screen shots also. We haven’t gotten answers back nor have the other clans. While we wait on in them to read the appeals everything we worked on building is being lost. Third please show me in rules where you can not block a base from decaying or must let a clan have everything they want? Fourth is for all the negative comment people please explain how you handle a low lvl clan that keeps attacking you with zero pvp skill constantly?

I joined this server in April. Played for a few weeks and was running solo. I named it the same name as my Atlas company. After playing solo I got bored because things were going slow. The devs broke Atlas again so most of the people stopped playing. I decided to start my conan game back up and the clan name has been the same since April. Now a few of my Ark friends came along so we’re moving along quickly. When I left I was level 42. My stuff that I had decayed so I had to start from scratch again.

We been on that server for years and it’s possible what you said is completely true I don’t recall ever seeing you on server or any Base that had that clan name on it. I can’t remember what I was doing in April because we we did take time from game where we only reset bases.

I started off in a little fob by a pond that had a corrupt crocodile around it. Then moved further up. Either way it doesn’t matter.