What is your favourite raid boss, class etc?

DUDE! You’re still around?

1a. What is your favourite 6-man instance?
Xibaluku ftw, followed by Black Castle and Jade Dugout HM.

1b. What is your least favourite 6-man instance? Prison Colony, Scorpion Cave, Caravan Raiders’ Hideout. All abysmally boring.

2a. What is your favourite Raid boss? OG Thoth-Amon, followed by OG Emperor and Lurker.
2b. What is your least favourite raid boss? Gargoyle Master/Sabazios T2 and Imp T4.

3.Which is your favourite class to play?
For the last few years it’s been HoX. The class and it’s mechanics, along with the accompanying lore is just ridiculosly fun and awesome.
And with a touch of sadness I remember how DT was fun to play before VoM, when you had to work your ■■■ out to really get the class to shine.

4.Which class, that you have got to level 80, is your least favourite?
ToS, the gameplay was just too boring.

1a: Xibaluku - especially gunning for HM version
1b: Warmonks/Palace - just too boring

2a: General Sheng - love the mechanics and way every class is needed
2b: T1 - just become too monotonous

1. Necro for versatility, followed closely by Ranger (very challenging to solo, 4 ways to customize combos provides more flexibility and self control, though I know I’m an outsider on this)

2. DT and any melee class - don’t like computer telling me what to do when with melee combos; little or no challenge to the class

Ardashir Fort is really funny.
Pillars of Heaven
Vile Nativity
Abyss

1b. What is your least favourite 6-man instance?
Flame
Vortex
Den

2a. What is your favourite Raid boss?
Thot-Amon
Cetriss
Ethram-Fal

2b. What is your least favourite raid boss?
Imp
T1&2
Emperor’s clone part
and all tank&spank only fight

3a. Which is your favourite class to play?
Barbarian forever, barbarian all life, i could live also without any alt, with only my barbarian.
following in order Bear Shaman and Conqueror

3b. Which class, that you have got to level 80, is your least favourite?
Dark Templar and Necromancer, got 80 and deleted.

1 Like

Coils is the best!! As for raid I would have to say T5 vizzy!! And I love all my toons…still waiting for the multi spec and crafting revamp…

House of Crom/ Vile Nativity, love that place and it’s story, most bosses there are really fun to fight and gear looks great.

Pillars of Heaven

Tordealbach tomb and cradle of decay, aside of purist and questing, little reason to go there, because they are boring.

Protip: Revamp low level dungeons and make a lvl 80 version for fun

General Sheng is a pretty epic scene when you fight the hordes of enemies before fighting the actual boss, runners are silly AF…

The Lurker at the Threshold, except for all the damn requirements to summon it.

The Entity, only when fight with the actual mechanics and not swapping to ranged characters, also, i love the place

Kyllikki, all that raid is just boring, good thing t1 is prettymuch useless now, never got to t5 to see how that one is played.

Zodiac, takes too long

Which is your favourite class to play?
Conqueror, i guess it’s pretty common answer but it is just too fun to play, buth as tank and dps.

Which class, that you have got to level 80, is your least favourite?
Dark Templar, it’s just, meh. it plays by itself, i deleted it.

1 Like

Vile, Ardashir, Coils, KK, Scorpion, Pillars, Xibaluku, I do not know, I have a lot of favorite. In HM of course.

Maybe the newer ones: Sepulcher, Chaos.

T4 Zodiac (The older one, before the nerf, when everything moved, had to do the 6 man.)
T3 Thoth Amon (The older one, before the latest nerf.)
T5 Vistrix

T5 Honor Guard
And almost the complete T6 raid. (Maybe the Facless and the Lotus is a little bit different.)
(Both raids are hell of a boring.)

1. Which is your favourite class to play?
    POM
    Versatile. Strong both in heal and dps. A real survivor.

2. Which class, that you have got to level 80, is your least favourite?
    I have only 4 classes, Barb, Demo, Guard, Pom. Maybe my first born, the Barb, became a little boring during the time.

Hello!

Be blessed by the golden scales of the Old Great Serpent One…

Favorite 6-man Dungeon; Halls of the Enternal Frost
(Atmosphere and the bodies lying around was an exquisite experience)

Least-favorite 6-man Dungeon; Warmonk Monastery
(Mainly, because they were short fights and did not have much enemy-mobs and the ones that did, people evaded instead of killing)

Favorite Raid-Tier Boss; Kharon/Daimone/Ixion
(Not sure if they have made changes to this fight, but back in the day (Year three in Age of Conan) this was a beast of a fight and man did you all have to coordinate your damage of these guys, but tons of mechanics that made it so exciting and heart-pounding)

Least-favorite Raid-Tier Boss; Yakhmar
(Actually love this enemy, but was a least favorite because people would not understand to not use abilities, banners, minions, and spells with fire; even got so bad at one time that people banned [Herald of Xotli] from raid-parties to [Yakhmar’s Cave])

Pretty sure it is well apparent that I maintain as mainly a Stygian-role, but of the Rogue and Priest-Archetype; Assassin and Tempest of Set.

Other notables I have progressed is… Cimmerian-Conqueror and Aquilonian-Guardian; saved only my sanity would I dare venture to be more than four roles, because I was thinking when I return, to make two Khitains, Soldier-Dark Templar and Rogue-Ranger, but they will be silent Hyborians never speaking, but deadly.