What is your greatest achievement so far?

My greatest achievement is my starting run. No matter the dificulty of the game, i will not stop running until i will get all the obelisks, all the religions, most of the emotes, all the dances, all the brewing - cooking recipes and of curse naked with stone daggers scales of daggon for my deep fishing traps. Run Forest :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Then i decide where to build.

1 Like

Wow! Thnx for the awesome words Barnes :open_mouth: Respect :slight_smile: Thnx to both of u :slight_smile:
Yeah that “Batsy” area is so Conan to me. Love it :slight_smile:

Skillo, hehe wish I could take credit for it, but I learned from another myself :smiley: Those were my first towers, I copied the foundation basis from a nice town nearby with some cool castles on that server. Went offline/solo, spawned a bunch of foundations, and went at it to test and figure out :wink:

Primarily its 6 wedge foundations in the middle. They connect to 6 normal foundations which are joined between each other with wedges as well. That is the best point with regards to symmetry. Walls around this part can be enough to keep the floors up. Otherwise, hide the interior 6 wedges with vertical walls which should be even more stable. (Want full stability but more costly? Build the middle up with wedge foundations all the way).

If you need to go farther out after that, more “layers” around the core can be added. Fiddle around with what has the least impact to symmetry. If I recall its good to interchange normal foundations to wedge to normal again and once more if I recall correctly, the fourth “layer” will be symmetrical again, etc etc. (as in, a wedge extends to a normal foundation, and then you use wedges and other normal foundations to connect between them, rinse repeat)

Also might want to keep in mind to try and always plan the direction of the first foundations from the middle (this will help with making walls, bridges, paths, etc, even connecting towers together) :slight_smile:

And ofc, that is just the start. You can go really crazy after that :smiley:
Like this here which I dont even remember which server it was on anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Noted! Gonna start messing around with foundations to get the hang of it, thanks for the tip :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Singing the National Anthem at rooster fights. …Oh wait, did you mean with the game? :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.