What is your personal goal In the game?

You can check on steam, go to your games library and select conan exiles. Should show a screen with a play button. It’s written in that general area

the point is what’s the “victory” you want to claim ?

For someone is to remain the only clan on the server.

For someone is actually ruling the server, with peoples (other clans) happy you do it.

For someone is to be the wealthiest clan on the server in terms of resources.

For someone have the most claimed lands

I just know a lot of people playing online but having the only “vistory” goal to complete the game without true interactions with other players seing them as resources or obstacles or just ignoring them most of the time.

etc.

“Victory”, like domination, it’s just a definition of your personal goal you want to achieve.

It’s not about facts and “perceived reality”, it’s just victory do not exists if not in our minds :wink:

1 Like

For me it’s building what I consider the most beautiful village/city, and perhaps more importantly having a chat with people in a relaxing(ish) environment while I do it. Making little stories around each part of the build, that serve no practical purpose whatsoever.

Then again, that’s why I am on PvE, my goals would not mesh well with any of the other play modes. While I enjoy building like crazy in Singleplayer+Adminmode, I find it takes away the feeling of accomplishment entirely (for me), and it gets lonely. Plus it doesn’t allow things to flow organically the way they do when you’re forced to wait for bricks cooking or (shudder!) mine stone before moving on.

Of course there’s plenty of dungeons to explore, thralls to catch etc while building the ol’ homestead, so it’s taking its own sweet time. But then the journey is sort of the point. If I ever reach the end, I’ll probably feel I’m done with the game, and I’m in no rush to get there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.