What just happened with server 3054 (EU PvE C). Character is gone, server removed from favourites

I’ll need more info. What’s wrong with this server?

The same problem as with server 3054

As in, they were wiped? Or different server settings?

Yes exactly, wiped. I lost my character and all the progress.

Thanks a million. Will try after work and update

Server PVE C 3053 on ps4 still reset, please advise whether its going to be restored

Hey. I’m on 3053. Logged out last night fine. Logged in today. All gone. Back to creating a character. . Spent weeks making my base… Thought I may of logged into a different server so I created a too then logged out asap.only to find it hadn’t and now I have the lvl 1 dude and no base… can anything be done and about this? Can’t believe all that time spent…

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Saw some servers were restored but it doesn’t look likes it gonna happen for us. Problem is I work a full day and only play a few nights a week. This is like a month of my time just got wiped away.

Yeah. My mistake was creating a new toon just to be able to get the options screen up to log out. Only to realise what I’ve done. Can’t see it working out… :angry::angry::angry::angry: even if they do restore… surely I’ve over written mine…

Server 3053 is restored.

Yes it is, thank you soo much! Great job

It’s back!

Wow… you guys really are the best… Can’t thank you enough… every thing is back to normal. Fantastic game… keep up the great work… :laughing:

1 Like

What about server 3164!?

You said it was 3146…not 3164. We didn’t do anything with it because it seems to have no issues.
Please double check the server numbers.

1 Like

Oh no! forgive me, my mistake! this is 3164

1 Like

Okay, should be fixed now!

1 Like

Yes, he’s alive! Thank you so much ))

1 Like

The server I played on won’t show up in the list pvp server 3604 for ps4 been trying for 2 days to get on :sob:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that!
Did you already try to enter the server# manually?
Either way, I’ll poke Gportal to check if there are any issues in their side.