What NEW thing do YOU want to see added to Secret World Legends?

One thing? I CAN’T - 2 things i can.
1.) MORE STORY
2.) To be able to sign up for lairs from the group finder so that I can use my lair keys as patron.

1 Like

what i REALLY REALLY would love to see in this game is some kind of way to MAKE quests, maps, stories and other things. other games have something called “the foundry” where you can make a map with a small editor, add story npcs and everything.
that alone would add virtually endless story content to the game.

4 Likes

I just want one thing : Fusang

5 Likes

I want everything in this post!! HOUSING for sure, new hairstyles and can we get our old heads back?

BUT THE ONE THING I want, Is Housing.

3 Likes

More investigation missions! Secondarily, a tattoo shop.

3 Likes

Thank you for asking !

As a roleplayer, cabal or personal housing would be awesome. Also, more place in New-York as a night-club or a restaurant ? Ealdwic is not the only place we use to RP. :wink:
Then, the missing raids, dungeons, PVP and outfits from TSW.

The return of the Grand Master pack ?

And most important, to do not wait too long for the next parts of the story ! <3

See yah !

2 Likes

I don’t think the Grand Master Pack is going to return. While things might have changed with SWL, they made it pretty clear that it was a financial mistake to let that go on for as long as they did in the first place.

We can still dream !

But most important for me is the RP content as the story and maybe someday, some housing.

1 Like

They didn’t spend years doing the few missions we’ve just had. Most of that time was rebuilding the game mechanics. Then they were building a new zone. Adding in new stories to existing zones is not something that will take years to produce. And not all missions are equally complex.

Personally, my position is that whatever else they do, there needs to be some trickle of new stories coming out regularly. Now they may produce these in one big batch, then work on a lair or something, but they can release them bit by bit at regular intervals so we’ve always got something fresh coming in.

4 Likes

I’m struggling to believe there’s not some way to batch the process…

Bundle X playfield mob parameters into “elitezoneX” and then run a batch +X% stat increase conversion on the lot? That’d leave the typical error-checking, but once the method to batch a zone is established…

idk, not being a codemonkey myself, but that’s my speculation - and I also greatly endorse the idea of scalable difficulties to zones in order to make the game have more replayability.

• Need something beyond weapon skills. Character development could be part of world lore- like forbidden knowledge/manuscripts/books etc.,which could add new passive/active skills and morphs of existing abilities even entire new disciplines like mutations / new weapons sub-styles/matrial arts skills(brawling/def./offencive techniques/chi-energy manipulation …), new “magic” skills( illusions/ spiritism / demonology/ nature/ polymorphism/ enchanting) etc.+ more slots for active/passive skills(esp. for passive)

• some global / random activities/events (world bosses/city attacks etc.) + items/ quest etc., which could trigger small / global(area) or world events(non random)

• PVP region(mb city wars) or pvp mode(player could attack each other without any problem)+ much more pvp maps

1 Like

I would love to see more group content: new dungeons, raids, lairs, scenarios or even something totally new. I just love playing the game with the community and my guild!

For the story content, I’d love to have some of these deep investigation quests that make SWL what it is and expanding the museum <3

Housing

This is the only game where it wold be possible to have an apartment in London, NYC and so on, it is also the only modern game available. With the extensive clothing and emotes available, and the RP friendly things already in game you would have a goldmine in your hand that easily would pay for more “regular” content. The heavy instancing also should allow for something like Rifts Dimensions.

5 Likes
  1. Lower Key cost significantly to allow casual players participate in Elite Dungeons , Lairs , scenarios .
  2. Allow keys to be stuck for a week , this will allow weekend players to get full use of them . and makes
    Patron status lot more desirable .
  3. Return ALL PVP zones Fusang , Stonehenge , and Eldorado and allow gear progression with PVP . Reword for PVP need to be on par with elite dangeons.
  4. rewords from all activities must scale with IP.
  5. return ALL Elite Dungeons from TSW , HF, SH, FAC, MFA and B .
  6. Return all raids Eidolon and Flappy . Make Cooldown on raids 3 days .
  7. shared Bank for all alts if Patron status. enable full transfer of MOF and Shards between ALTS for patrons .
  8. Make Blade TANK wep
  9. Agro Adjustment on all Tank skills. Agro need to be Increase proportionally to anima allocation to tank mode.
1 Like

an option in activity finder to choose the dungeon or scenario you want to play.
doing Mansion or Polaris 3 times in a row is kind of boring.

1 Like

Hire 200 Tanks from another game :slight_smile: Doesn’t really matter too much to me if you add 12 more dungeons when I still have to kick sand in someone else’s face to get a team slot. Content is only content if you can access it. No play, No pay, capiche ?

TSW alleviated some of the issue by having randomizer achievements as well as daily/weekly challenges that rewarded players for queuing for dungeons of varying difficulties. Lastly offering incentives for queuing for certain roles would also help with this (I know ffxix has a system like this in place, not sure how effective it is though).

Also the tiered system we have now is inherently bad for this

I just want more story, more missions, more cool looking gear. I would love to see new weapons (maybe to start of with some of the aux weapons making a comeback as full fledged weapons now).

I know a vocal part of the community wants pvp, but imo that’s really a mistake. With the limited resources available for SWL development, this would mean we go way too long without actual new content.

Also, I think the engine is a big limiting factor on new features here. Truth be told; I think it would be better if development started on a next generation Secret World title with an engine that allows for real action combat, cool cinematics and better overal performance. This coupled with new stories in this wonderful setting would be awesome.

I have lots of stuff I would love to see in SWL, but Im afraid it just wont be realistic; stuff like housing, improved clothing system (physics and such), improved facial animations (the engine is showing its age).

1 Like
  • New lairs for the new zones.
  • Antarctica 3: The Bee Who Went Down To The Cold

This is a definite issue. Most tanks already have a friends list full of DPS to run with and aren’t queuing by themselves. It’s rare that I have to queue looking for a DPS, and even then it’s usually just one we’re short. As Drenneth mentioned, the tiered dungeon levels exacerbate this problem since it further spreads out the tanks across 10 different difficulties. The key system and tiered rewards make it even worse. Tanks have no incentive to run extra dungeons, especially not extra dungeons of lower levels. The key costs are the same across all levels but the distillate rewards are not.

I run my 3 daily dungeons and that’s usually it. It’s rare that I run extra dungeons. Each extra costs 3k MoFs if I want to open chests. And frankly, I’m so tired of the same 5 dungeons I have zero interest in running extras unless I’m trying to help a cabal mate out or it happens to be a free key weekend.

I don’t know what the FFIX incentive system is like, but as Drenneth said, some form of bonus system to encourage folks to sign up for needed roles in the queue would be a big help.