What NEW thing do YOU want to see added to Secret World Legends?

You are evil :joy:

1 Like

The ONE thing I want is to be able to play, and be rewarded at level for, ALL the areas of the game at an end game level. Donā€™t have to go crazy, with varying Elite levels. We just need a copy of every old play field in the game, but with 50th level mobs. KM, SC, Egypt, et al. With mission rewards and available item types the same across the board. So we get glyphs and agent drops in KM.

Additionally, some system in every zone to earn distillites (including signets), like Kaidan and New Dawn.

For me, that would go a really long way to providing a whole lot of extra content to avoid the grind. As it is now, I have two daily routes, one in BM and the other in SF. I alternate. It gets a little repetitive. Thinking about adding a CF. I use Kaidan to do a ā€˜Part II Daily Side Mission Runā€™, and 3 Scenarios and 2 New Dawn mains to finish off the dailies. Iā€™d love to be able to do a full day of stuff in KM, and have a chance at getting distillites, like in Kaidan, or buy them straight up with currency, like in New Dawn.

I love those old stories, and with the way upgrading works, Iā€™m just not going to make any more characters than the one. But, Iā€™d really like to play in those areas without it being a complete face roll.

Iā€™ve seen people respond to this, saying Developers say this will never happen, and honestly, that just completely boggles my mind as to why that would be the case.

That is my ā€˜one thingā€™.

4 Likes

Player housing.

I want PvP and dungeons. @_@

But if youā€™re talking COMPLETELY new contentā€¦ I want to travel to the Hostā€™s dimension. Weā€™ve been through Hell, Agartha and some forgotten pockets of the universeā€¦ why canā€™t we peek in to see entropy gnawing at ethereal spires? The black, tarry blemish that resists cleansing, arrogantly waving dreaming tentacles as it slithers between meaty planes.

But mostly, I want PvP and endgame content to have a reason to play more.

5 Likes

Hmm NEW thing you sayā€¦

The one thing I have been waiting for ever since hitting max faction rank since TSWā€¦

Vault access :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Player housing is and continues to be my number one wish for the Secret World. While not a ton of the player base would use it (unless you put storage in it!) those that do would sink a ton of money into decorations. Add decorations as drops in dungeons and raids and youā€™d be surprised how youā€™d see people suddenly get obsessed with them.

1 Like

New zones as my one thing.

To go into detail for said one thing.
The ability to go back to those Lovecraftian landscapes would be kind of cool too since I think those are the prettiest parts of the game.
Heck, why not a new zone IN an existing, combined or new Lovecraftian landscape.

As an aside, the ability to replay mission cutscenes without having to redo the mission. Similar to how FFXIV does it, maybe even an option to play the main stories/mission non-stop in succession so it could be like a nice movie. :slight_smile:
I know many of the cutscenes are done in-game and require loading so Iā€™d be okay playing it as a premade video with a generic character model as the hero instead of my own to make it easier. Maybe a male/female version of the videos.

1 Like

Listed in the order of what I would guess is easiest to hardest;

1. More facial and hair options.

2. Find Odin in his honeyed dream (rumbling deep in Agartha?)

3. Mission(s) to change faction or go factionless.

4. Cabal and/or player housing

5. Lore missions with Cassie (Kingsmouth), Khalid (Eygpt), Cucuvea (Translyvania), Gozen (Tokyo), etc. to dig into who they are and what they know. Maybe make it an alternate high level advancement system to earn respect/standing with these ancient powers.

4 Likes

Increased solo difficulty, with increased rewards for completing them. Questing is one of the best activities of the game but rewards very little. The game was marketed as a shared world RPG, whether you think that or not, there are certain upgrades not available/rare for those that play mainly solo. Perhaps a solo option for dungeons as well as scenarios. Or NM areas/whole maps being an option in every zone.

It was intentionally made easier for newer players to get into it, many complained that TSW was too difficult. However it has now swung the other way completely. Even with gear just gained from running through the story and quests the final zones pose no challenge at all. You can basically collect every mob in the area and spam an AOE.

1 Like

In no particular orderā€¦

• More story content (naturally)
  • All the old deck outfits back
  • Manufactuary back
  • More account wide unlocks
  • Synergies between weapon types to encourage more diverse builds
  • Auxilary weapons back in
  • MORE STORY CONTENT
2 Likes
  • Fusang
  • ED
  • SH
  • ā€¦
  • Profit
4 Likes

More elite dungeons please. As other people said, Facility, Hell Fallen, Slaughterhouse, Manufactory, and Manufactory Breached all existed in TSW and itā€™d be nice to have them back on the real difficulty levels of elites, not just storymode.

1 Like

More story content. Especially with Beaumont, Cassie and Daimon Kiyota.

3 Likes

Then that is ultimately sad and frustrating, that they designed it like that from the ground up without any consideration for the future. Itā€™s also doubly sad and frustrating that it wasnā€™t something they deemed worth doing as they converted TSW to SWL.

That being said, itā€™s still my ā€˜one thingā€™, and I stand by it. Itā€™s a terrible waste of content.

1 Like

Apart from the missing original TSW content that hopefully is on a list to be brought over, the single thing that I want to see for SWL is player housing. There may not be another game out there that is better suited for it.

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more ! Itā€™s such a shame we are stuck into the new zones and canā€™t decently farm into the old ones :disappointed_relieved: I love the COTSG zone the most ! But OS-ing everything is quite frustratingā€¦

Instead of changing the whole zone to be lvl 50+, maybe reintroducing the Nightmare quests could be a beginning.

3 Likes
  • Dungeon: FAC / SH / HF / MFA / MFB

• Raid: Eidelon / Flappy

• Challenging solo endgame with meaningful repeatable rewards (shards, distillates, items),
    Maybe Hard mode versions of existing maps (Solomon Island elite 1-3, Egypt elite 4-5, Transylvania elite 6-8, Kaidan elite 9, etc)

• MORE SCENARIOS

• The rest of the museum items to be available.

• Third Age Fragments/Hexcoins Shared Acctwide

• Account Bank Space (for transfering items between alts)

Honestly even if they could somehow introduce the odd NM version of a quest from time to time that would be interesting.

1 Like

NM versions of story boss fights and maybe add NM version of that fight at the end of Broadcast Christmas quest. Maybe this would be easier than complete quests.

• Story content added more regularly.
  • Housing of some sort. Doesnā€™t have to be anything complicated to begin with, as I understand development team isnā€™t the biggest. However, would give something to do if it was decorable, plus possibility to offer new vanity stuff from cash shop. One in SWTOR and ESO seem to be popular, and gave extra stuff to do between content updates.
2 Likes