What u plan for the future?

Hey there,

This:

Plus a little something we’ll announce very :soon:.
:slight_smile:

14 Likes

will wait for the soon… would appreciate though if we had a clue (lets say this jan or march or whatever) … u may close the thread… soon is not a good answer so i bet we will have to wait and see which soon is closer (mine or urs)

Rags, you can allways grow a pair and pull the bracelet quest. Its quite rewarding starting fresh and unburdend. Or better still, join me at Siptah. You will lack nothing :slight_smile:

1 Like

i know they r working … never claimed teh opposite , and u probably misunderstood my post… it was not a threat… give me knews or i quit type… it was a fair wondering about a game i love and played a lot…
my personall opinion and course (if i stay or not ) has nothing to do with the thread. i just gave info that i am close to leave game and if so , the alternatives (like private servers or mods) r not enough for me, and quit does not means i will go to another server, it rather means i am off for good…

perhaps the time to take a break is close , or i am bored after 3 years … we shall see…

As i said the word “soon” is a bad answer to me…

I don’t play online (I mean… PVP or PVE), but I can understand that you don’t want to loose years of work because of the lack of information. But as Ignasis said, an announcement awaits!

Is it an M60 machine gun?

3 Likes

Om*g the Steam charts AGAIN.
I’m tired, tired of explaining, please anyone… make a sticky post about the ** steam charts

1 Like

4 Likes

If they announce something and fail to deliver they would be Held accountable. Same thing happend with 2.1, they released it on live to hold on their word and we vented here A LOT, how they rushed the patch out it demonstrates that they tried but failed groussly.

I would agree to a “road map” for Conan Exiles, but i do not know if Conan Exiles needs a Future… more of a Past is need it, in Order to get Rid of some old bugs/exploit. Then we can speak of Future.

My 2 Cent on Future. We will only receive NEW maps as DLC’s from now on, 1 or max/year. Cosmetic,reskins,useless weapons/armors(useless apart for RP players) is something that i would not Buy anymore until they fix some of the most annoying bugs currently in game. Once they Managed that i will applaud them and start supporting them financial once again.

Hopefully what you have mentioned is really happening. Seeing that testlive is still there and not on live :wink: i have good Feelings about it.

It is a shame that so many of us Had to rant/vent/cry here on forums before you realized that you are digging the game’s own grave. It is a start on the right path!

Thumbs up.

It’s today ?

Weapon against mounted combat? :’)
Specially for PvP haha

Years on and we are still getting updates (free) and game-support? So many other games I have played release their game, maybe an update or two and then they move to the next project. So pleased we get to get added content to the core game (Exiled Lands) as well as new content in the form of Siptah, and DLC cosmetic stuff to keep things varied. Keep it coming. My core players have been playing since the back in early-early access. I suspect they will carry on playing.
PS: As always, no posting is complete (for private, modded server players without raising a large glass of cheer/bubbly/mead/grog to the dedicated maniacs we call Modders)

1 Like

:scream:

5 Likes

:point_down:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/isle-of-siptah-producer-letter/151533/

13 Likes

Games that does not support more updates are usually WORKING unlike conan exiles with gamebreaking bugs since EA. And you even ask for more DLCS? First let them fix game ffs.

The amount of content coming for Siptah!

Glad to see the map turning into a “all player” map instead of the more pvp orientated.

I need to mention the Maelstrom, the changes coming to it might not be well received by the more "Hardcore ".

Thumbs up for the devs and thank you for listening to your player Base. Hopefully Testlive will receive These changes in Proper time in Order to avoid the 2.0 and 2.1 releases.

4 Likes

The game is boring, especially the new mega dlc - all empty.

Yeah, suprise, celebrate…new content is coming… soon™
BTW - new religion will be ZATH, right?

@Ignasi if we were to put you on a wheel of pain with your favorite foods would you give us a date? I would also put drinks in the wheel of pain for you.

Can not wait. Bravo. I don’t even care if I have to rebuild my base.

Purge mechanic to Siptah is wonderful. Best news in the lot. I know it’s not everybody’s cup of tea but I have been playing a lot of 7 days to die A19 lately and I would really like to get some tower defense going with Siptah. Now if only 7 days had pets and followers. :slight_smile: