What u plan for the future?

Sorry but im missing the point… That message (whatever it means) is targeted to me or Ignasis coz its confusing.

1 Like

And what is the future of the exiled land? still getting new content?

1 Like

Sorry was meant for Ignatius must have hit wrong spot on phone have a great day

i just read the letter and this is the kind of news we want to hear… at least now we have something to expect…

something that would be great as time goes by and if u want to be ok , u should mention with clear charts and map that show the area of where the npc’s camps will be placed on the isle of siptah map… what happens if a player has his base there? have u considered this? would be a bad one if someone invested a ton of effort to build base /surges/ got thralls etc and one day the game decides to place a camp where his base is and all effort is a big FU from the company… have u thought how u will compensate the player?

add some nice warm fresh cut coffee!!! he likes this as well
:PP

1 Like

Thank you for the idea making hazelnut coffee right now not our favorite just need to use it up. Have a great day

1 Like

They don’t wipe, so not sure how they will introduce new settlements on some of the more populated officials. And not wiping makes moot some of the changes in a way imo.

Good question. Again, Siptah is early access, so a lot of attention makes sense, but nothing in the letter addressed PVP combat or raiding mechanics, both sorely shallow game play loops in Conan.

He means which I’ve seen that when a dungeon or settlement is placed that it automatically makes it to were you can no longer build in that spot or area thus many might have to rebuild theirs base on siptah and this has happened in the exiles land too

1 Like

Again, if I remember when warmkers by brimstone lake on Exiles was introduced, it didn’t delete the base built their, just made it not expandable. But i may be wrong, it may have also not refreshed so bases decayed over time on officials there.

1 Like

From what they wrote, it seems that one of the settlements will be in the Maelstrom area (so no bases there, currently) and the others will be on newly added terrain. At least, I hope I got that right.

Can confirm. My clan on 1823 still has a public map room there that’s in the no-build zone. Fortunately, it’s not blocking anything, so I didn’t have to tear it down and move it.

2 Likes

Yep, the new content is likely in the new Siptah map zones and within the area of the maelstrom. I personally don’t like wipes, but sometimes, certainly on official servers, a wipe certainly clears a lot of junk build. Unfortunately, it is quite possible for players to ‘glitch’ build in error and then have large chunks of base collapse because one foundation disappears (you know who you are) :slight_smile:
Really looking forward to any possibility of transferring from Exiled Lands to Siptah (and back?)

Ooohhh Charmain… i do miss you alot, none of us have a pair like yours…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.