What Unmodded PvP server should i play? Official servers seems ABUSED by cheaters, private ABUSED by owners

Don’t argue too much with passive aggressive attackers, you will be silenced as the bad guy just for having an opinion.

Now as for your issue. I empathize. Privates are so hit or miss, and overloaded with mods that I bore of them quickly or as you said., with donation discord, become pay 2 win type servers. Official PvP is weak because there is a lack of interest to develope it past offline, exploit, attack noob cycles.

2 Likes

It’s 1876 and while you might think that’s funny, maybe this is the way people play fair.

Would you like to be a Wolf? I will have your back.

1 Like

Imagine asking for Suggestions and then attacking who ever reply’s back.
Passive Aggressive attitude :'D

2 Likes

Imagine getting angry and attacking on all my post only because I put information about cash shop in your servers. You should be transparent about it.

1 Like

not really i just came and look around :slight_smile:
To join in a Private server you normaly join Discord!
so u can read rules and all the rest is there we don’t hide anything.

all i see is u being angry 24/7 if someone says something but good luck

PS: Narelle stop using multiple accounts :'D

3 Likes

The people who are arguing with you minus maybe one or two are all PvE players who always shove their opinions down PvP players’ throats. So don’t take it too seriously.

I agree with the ability to purchase things in a private server to gain advantage. It is literally pay to win in almost every private I’ve played that sells “packages” like that. The last private my group played on the admins made enough money that they didn’t even have jobs. They made money selling access to parts of mods in the game (which I’m sure the mod creators absolutely love seeing their mods gaining someone else income).

Our group is looking for a similar experience as well and struggling just the same as you because overly-opinionated PvE players like to snuff out anyone else asking for something non PvE. In case you haven’t noticed, it’s literally the same handful of commenters that bully people into silence on these forums, which has stagnated any sort of real communication and help that might be found on here. Especially if you ever utter the no no word, PvP. :joy: Good luck with your search, I hope you find something, and if you do, let us know. Some of us actually would like to know of a server like the one you’re searching for.

2 Likes

It’s been six months. Why?

1 Like

Nothing in life comes free is correct. But what about the money all of us paid for the actual game? Shouldn’t we be entitled to fair multiplayer for the price of the game? :thinking: It was, after all marketed as a multiplayer game.

2 Likes

This type of statement does nothing for the game. It simply shows your unsatisfaction but doesn’t help the company correct it. If you are truly wishing change, you gotta be specific in detail on what it is on officials that drives you away. Is it just what others say or is it a personal experience? Officials are definitely not perfect but in order to get better, you have to point to the specific issue.

He Did:

1 Like

So FC is supposed to solve cheating on general before he/she will play on officials? Really?

1 Like

Well, yes. Cheating means more than likely exploiting. Your response should have been for the OP to use zendesk and report any evidence they have of the cheating. Not question their reliability. Thats how flame wars start on threads.

For the OP, go to zendesk and report as much evidence as possible fornthe officials. Privates are not monitored by FC. Sorry, i dont have the link.

3 Likes

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

Thanks @CodeMage . i need to save it.

2 Likes

Maybe they want us to do like Strangers on a Train, criss-cross! I rent a server for you, you rent one for me!

No but seriously, it’s probably time to quit this ting meself. I can tell when I’m not wanted. Anyone have a list of non-fly-by-night Vanilla Privates? @biggcane55? Bueller?

3 Likes

I have been looking myself, but honestly I’m thinking of starting one myself. I wanted to quit this game, but there just isn’t a better alternative on the market ATM. ARK is better from a cheating perspective, but still not great, but the theming is all wrong for me.

If I start a server it’s going to be Vanilla with Sprinkles: very slightly modded to address of the issues I’ve seen with the core game:

1. Demolition Derby PvP (Current Phase. I’m almost done with the 1st mod (about 8hr in). I’m thinking my server would run bombs, arrows and orbs at about 1/10th siege strength–equating in a 2.5m raid time for a T1 shack and 26-30m raid time for a T3 shack (as opposed to 10m on official strength). Still debating what the best option for raid times would be. With a 30m raid time for a 2 layered T3 wall, I think 6 hours (official length) should still suffice, but if I reduced the siege damage more (raising the time to breach TTB even more, then I think it might make sense to do 24/7 raid). Still contemplating this.
  2. Unreliable, Unclear and/or Unreasonable building rules (Probably going to work on a land claim mod that limits the number of bases/total land mass of clan territory.)
  3. No reason to Raid Other than Loot/Personal Vendetta (thinking of having unique items that only 1 person/clan can have at a time that will be balanced, but worth having and holding onto), and/or implementing a scoring system to declare winners for a “Season”.
  4. Huge clan sizes, but no clan management system.

I’m already working on my first mod, which will give server owners granular control over bomb, arrow, and orb siege damage. All of the mods will be modular and usable by all private owners in discrete chunks.

Server isn’t ready yet, but if anyone might be interested in checking it out when it goes live, DM me and I’ll let you know when its ready. Sad truth is that most Private Servers don’t cater well to the PvP crowd and Public servers are too prone to cheats.

EDIT:
For those of you concerned about mods: I’m only using Pippi and Mods that I have made myself (so that I can maintain them for the life of the server and am not at the mercy of other modders maintaining their mods) and am planning a no-wipe policy.

Also. Server is live and is called “Better Conan”. Info: 69.169.52.137:28060. (Server Thread: Looking for Players! Brandon's Better Conan: A Better Alternative to Official Servers) I am slowly adding all Official PvP servers to the server transfer whitelist, so feel free to bring over your characters from officials! EDIT: Apparently server transfer whitelist is broken, so I can’t allow free transfers in -_-. In the meantime, I’m setting up a controlled system to allow peeps to transfer in.

1 Like

As a solo PvPer, I have become to a game style that seems to avoid cheaters and alpha clans more efficiently than any other: not to spend more than four days in the same location, and carry your core building with you. The limit to your carrying capability is about four chests. Just do not move close to those you suspect are a threat, unless you look forward to a fight.
If you are not perceived as a threat, clans rather best to fight each other for the title of alpha, so keep out of the competition.

Hello @Mefistos !

You can maybe try Mordheim, as I am the admin I can guarantee you that it won’t be abused by me. Fair PVP only.

Join us: MORDHEIM - Conan Exiles
Forum post: MORDHEIM (EU-PVP-x4-Vanilla+) Servers [Exiled Lands & Island of Siptah] launched!

Can’t wait for this thread to hit it’s first birthday because people won’t stop bumping obvious trollbait

Then why are you commenting?