What would you like to see added to the game? (Encore!)

Most if not all of mine are QoL ideas because reasons. Also I just scrolled to the bottom so I don’t know if these have already been requested a thousand dozen times.

• More face, hair, and makeup options. Specifically, more diverse face options so anyone playing a Khitan or a Kush!te/Darfari or a Hyrkanian or a Vendhyan or whatever isn’t limited to just one or two choices. I will keep clamoring for this until I am dead. Or until it’s added to the game. Hopefully the latter.

• The option to change one’s hair and makeup after character creation.

• More “casual” outfits, preferably culture-themed. Now I’m not going to say that you should make some clothing sets based on Age of Conan Khitan villager outfits because that would be biased of me…but you should totally make some clothing sets based on Age of Conan Khitan villager outfits. And others too. Cultural civilian outfits for everyone! I don’t care if they have negative armor values, I’d still wear them.

• More culture-themed DLCs. I’d particularly like to see a Hyrkanian, Shemite, Kush!te, Stygian, or Vendhyan set. Or an ancient Khmer-themed Kambujan DLC would be cool too.

• Make the stuff I listed in this thread craftable, pretty please.

• Let us set emotes for placed thralls and pets. I don’t know about you but I’d much rather see my pets lounging around my yard like actual animals than just…standing there.

• Inverted awning, ramp, and stair corners for all building tiers and DLC sets.

• Actually just all the stuff I list in this thread should about cover it.

• Also just for funsies, a new map. (I’m not exactly holding my breath for this one.)

4 Likes