What would you like to see added to the game? (Encore!)

Firstly, let me just say, you guys opened up the biggest can of worms by asking us this, and I love you for it. These are in no particular order, aside from turning animations, and optimization of the netcode/game being a priority for me personally. I don’t want to look like a mannequin wearing heelies anymore :slight_smile:

• Optimization of the new animations that have been added with the addition of turning animations for humans (apparently, horses know how to turn :horse:). I made this thread about turning animations that took off for a bit - Turning Animations . Fun Fact - Back in 1996, Mario had a turning animation in Super Mario 64, a chunk of Conan’s player pop probably wasn’t even born yet.

• Further optimization of the game to improve the netcode, and server load. There was great progress made on that a year ago, and I’d love to see that continue.

• A new map, I think we’re due for it. I’d honestly pay for map packs along with the armor/building dlcs. Maybe a larger new map to better take advantage of mounts with?

• Further fleshing out of the vanilla building pieces (non-dlc) - I’d love to see some more building options for tier 2, and tier 1. I’d also love to see archways and other building pieces found in the DLC added to the base game pieces.

• Continued Armor/Building DLC with an emphasis on the cultures that have remained untouched in Hyboria. Zingara, Aesir/Vanir, Cimmeria, Shem, Koth, Stygia etc. Yes, we have some pieces for those in the vanilla game, but that didn’t stop them from giving us the Jewel of the West DLC!

• Sorcery, but the version that was originally tossed around as an idea. Have it rely on corruption, and be detrimental but powerful for the caster.

• Further work on the mount/thrall/pet system, so that we can control them properly. At the very least a passive option.

• Additional mounts, with some ideas. Larger mounts allowing for more than one rider, and also attachments for mounts, like the ability to pull siege weapons, or wagons for hauling goods.

• Whisper/Shout options for voip, I know that Vivox programming allows for that sort of capability, I’d love to see it make it into the game as a vanilla feature

That’s really all I’ve got for now, I’m just glad development for the game is still happening, and I’m excited about 2020 for Conan.

4 Likes