What's holding Conan Exiles from greatness?

I think greatness was in the video advertisements where Conan was trying to cope with the modern world. I think there was one for each of the three Survive, Build and Dominate.

1 Like

Agree with many points;

Combat-locking enemies is pretty strange- as long as you keep beating on a mob it won’t do anything. The stunlock needs to be about 1/2 as long as it is. That is to say, getting off an entire 4 hit heavy combo should be hard to pull off, and near impossible solo vs 3-skull boss without getting hit back.

For the player, a good combat update could take inspiration from games like Hyrule Warriors (of all places). Essentially these are a variety of attack chains depending on when/where you use a heavy attack.

Alternatively directional makes for different attacks (forward+attack being a lunge for example)

I would also suggest taking on something from Horizon Zero Dawn: If you are running and hit crouch, you slide. It’s a small thing, but it’s so much fun to do.

You and I are on the same page. I think they abandoned the campaign before it could take off. It was Geico Caveman good.

1 Like

A major issue is lack of attention to basic important matters. The story/ending is convoluted and incomplete, where is the Mummy of the Ring? Also some smaller things like the temperature resistance icons being wrong for items.

Mostly the incompetence of the devs to patch out bugs (some 4years old), and the servers they host the game…

Even g portals name is under questioning here as we all know why the performance is so bad…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.