Wheel of pain does not work on sand stone foundation or any other foundation. at all

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Hardware: [ Please specify what model of Xbox you’re using ]

Bug Description:

For my game the wheel of pain lesser or otherwise does not work at all. It does not have a menue. It does to do anything specificlly on sand stone structures. This is game breaking. Please fix quick.
Since last update there are alot of other gliches. Please review your work.

Expected Behavior:fiix it?

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

I have the same exact issue. I can build a Lesser Wheel of Pain, and I am able to walk through it, as it it is not there. I lose the resources used to build it, can place it anywhere, but then it is unable to be used, cannot drag a thrall and attach them, cannot interact with it even to dismantle it. Cannot get the interaction menu to display.

I did have one that was built on a sandstone foundation, which disappeared when I dismantled the foundation under it. I only have about a week into playing the game, but this particular bug is really hindering my progress.

How to reproduce the bug?: Simply build a Lesser Wheel of Pain, place anywhere, and it is non-functional.

1 Like

Anyone got a fix for this yet?

Have you tried elevation settings in build mode?

I have a lesser wheel and a mid-size wheel, and both are functioning correctly now. One has a sandstone foundation (mid size), the lesser is just on sand. Seems to just have been a post-patch glitch.

This is a PvE, single player game.

1 Like

Good to hear it is fixed :ok_hand:

1 Like

I am on Siptah and ps4 we didn’t have that problem

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.