When come back full nudity on ps4?

Game mode: [ Select one:Single-player]
Type of issue: [ Bug, No more full nudity]
Server type: [ Select one: PvE ]
Region: [ Italy]
Hardware: [ PS4 ]

Bug Description:

in the setting of nudity there is only partial and no longer complete nudity. I would like to know if it can be restored in the next update

Expected Behavior:

I just want the full nudity option to be restored to ps4 as it was until last year. Thanks.

Steps to Reproduce:

When I access the main menu of the game and go to the settings of the nudity I find only the partial, but the complete nudity is not there. there is not.
There is only censorship and partial nudity, can you restore the full nudity feature on ps4 please? A thousand thanks.*

1 Like

Hi,

Here is the latest info on the nudity issue, however that patch is currently held back due to an issue that would require everyone to do a full reinstall.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

Hi Guys

Its not an error as Funcom said, full nudity has been censored by Playstation. Siptah is full of bugs and we lost full nudity, we paid for this game its not FTP, what the hell are you doing Funcom???

Uh, no, not quite. Nudity on consoles is censored by Microsoft and Sony in the U.S. region. Everywhere else is fair game as far as I know.

The reason it doesn’t work in other regions right now is because of a bug, which has apparently been fixed in the upcoming patch. Unfortunately that patch is being held up on Playstation due to the way Sony handles updates, meaning Funcom had to do some more work on it. If they didn’t, everyone on Playstation would have to redownload the entire game. After that, they’ll probably have to resubmit it for certification and if all goes well, they can release it.

To sum up, the patch content is finished, but they needed to do more work than expected to get it’s distribution method to play nice with Sony.

3 Likes

Next update I suppose

1 Like

Set to be fixed next update.

Unfortunately, updates are kind of a bad joke around here. How many months has it been already lol?

I’m fairly sure it’s not only the US that is censored on console, but most countries do have access to full nudity I believe

It’s definitely not something FC arbitrarily decide and forced on the player, it’s a bug and we know because they’ve told us multiple times

It sucks that it’s happened but it’s not some weird conspiracy. I’m not sure where that idea even came from

If FC had removed it they would have also removed it from XBox, which they have not done. To be fair the Xbox version is very finicky and many players can’t get it too work, but it does work for many users

1 Like

No, it wouldn’t only be the U.S. It’s region based, like DVDs, so whatever region the U.S. is in is the one that gets censored. I’m not aware of any other regions where this is the case, but there could easily be another one out there.

So why would they have repeatedly confirmed that it would be back with 2.4.6? You are talking about nothing, it is not back yet simply because the update has been postponed for over a month

Just wait and see, the next patch will not bring full nudity back, anyway that is not the major problem in the game, since may 2020 Isle Of BUGGS, sry Siptah, has made the best survival game unplayable.

I never said it was fixed on PS, I said it works on Xbox although it’s finicky and some players can’t get it to work

I was directly responding to a post that said it was intentionally removed by FC, which it was not.

2.4.6 it’s online? No, so wait for it to come out and then you can talk

He was posting the information we have available from the developers. I’m not sure why you would tell him to wait to talk until after the update is out, I think there might be some misunderstanding here

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.