When Does the Whirlwind Blades come?

When does the Whirlwind Blades come to the live ( normal ) Servers?

I can see there are the Skelets as a Resepice but i cant craft them, so i dont know?

They are live. You unlock them using a fragment of power at the archivest.

1 Like

Sure? I cant Craft the Skeletons or get the Recepi once from over 100 fragments

You commented under my post, right? I just crafted them yesterday. PvE official.

Yes i did but, i cant find them and cant even craft the Skeletons too, i see the Recepi but there dont start…

Well you need to get the recipe from https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Library_of_Esoteric_Artifacts

Yeah in know, but i didnt got it, after over 200 fragments now, and the Skeletons cant craft them too

Took me 30 bar stools and 14 dead legs to get the recipes, I dunno. Might just be super bad luck. The skeletons are made in the cauldron aftrer learning the Witch Doctor recipe in The Summoning Place.

I already learnd the Witchdoctor, but cant craft them in the cauldron

Is this maybe only on the pve server and not on the normal server - i play on a server from a friend?

Any mods on that server?

Yes there are mod on it, why? Does there block this, that i cant use the Recepi or geht the Recepi from the fragments?

From what I understand from the forums some mods if not updated can interfere with certain aspects of the game missing recipes up to certain spawns not happening. Check with admin of server and see if they have all updated mods or check and see if there is a update mod. If you know what mods are on server post them here and someone who is more familiar with them can help.

• Emberlight -
    -Pippi
  • Fashionist
  • Glas Konstruktionen -
  • Savage steel
  • Sexiles -
  • Speechbubbles -
    -RP Aesthetics
  • Kingdoms rp items -
  • Kingdoms_Map
  • Kingdom_Level

These are the mods on our server

Took me about 50 frags to get Whirlwind Blades and the Skelos armor recipe. But the Skelos armor sort of sucks in that the buff is survival and the armor rating isn’t as good as epic flawless DLC armor. Whirlwind blades look like swords but are just a high-damage dagger with normal dagger animations. Personal;ly, I like the venom daggers better (although they are fragile as heck if you add the damage buff).

mods do intervene with drops/recipes sometimes

1 Like

Yes i gues its the emberlight or the Savage steel mods there block them,
This mods have there on Recepi and block this i gues.

Thx u guys for the help and the comments

You could ask an admin to manually unlock it for you. If that fails, you know it’s the mod. Other than that you could check in SP.

I have Emberlight on my private server, and I got the recipe for the Whirlwind Blades twice. So Emberlight is not outright blocking this recipe, though it may(!?) lower the chance to get one.

i tried with the mods on a privat game and its still bocks there too, so i gues its from a mod. so now i need to find witch one it is

1 Like